26b. Squidville

hfjs

I agree with just about everything E.V.I.L. said. You can get out the daggers now.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I adore this episode! <3 It's easily in my top ten favorites, and perhaps even top 5. Not only is it hilarious with a great plot, but I like seeing that Squidward has a streak of individuality among the other squids, who at first appear to be exactly like him. As much as he hates to admit it, SpongeBob has rubbed off on Squidward. The weirdness and chaos that he's exposed to while living next to SpongeBob, for all of the trouble it causes him, has also changed him for the better, it's what gave him his passion and his heart, and that's what makes him unique among his kind.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Just for fun...
Here's the start of the episode, translated through 3 languages and back:

Paavo shouting excitedly as she runs to the street package Concha. Patrick also arrange a meeting similar to the shape package.)
SpongeBob: Patrick, look! I-
(See Patrick package and gasps. Unpack the package contains the fan coral. Hers Patrick rose, revealing the pot. Paavo laugh.)
SpongeBob: I'm sorry, Patrick. It is thought that the second
(Patrick now hold the fan the same reef. Both have their backpacks.)
Patrick: Hey! Do you have the same leaf blower that I am!
(Patrick blows a little wind in its reef SpongeBob fan.)
Patrick: Tag! You're it!
(Paavo laugh. He and Patrick will start in gambling circles tag. Patrick sweeps a soda and laugh. Paavo blow "SandBob" and jump on his socks and wore a laugh SandBob. Met a fan of Patrick "Blow" and "suck". absorbs Patrick stripes bob pineapple house.)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick! You have made my home sparkling clean!
Patrick: It certainly is!
SpongeBob: We have not yet improved day Squidward! We make your home!
(Patrick sucks his nose and laughing head of Easter Island house Squidward.)
SpongeBob: It's my turn!
(Paavo absorbs the view from the window. Squidward window opens another window with a purple ribbon and mesh.)
Squidward: What is happening here?
SpongeBob: We play our new fans reef!
Squidward: Play? With fan coral? This is only a child, what I heard.
SpongeBob: But it's fun!
Squidward: Fun? How can you play one of the big hair might be fun?
Patrick: Yes!
(Patrick sucks out the window when Squidward nose leaving the house, where his front window. Throws it and rub.)
Squidward: irritated.
(Squidward opens the door.)
Squidward: Okay! This is in-
(The door is sucked Patrick.)
SpongeBob: Let's at home, Patrick!
(They run to the rock, Pat and Squidward dig a hole above the sand tunnel away from home. It is so angry, smoke above his head.)
SpongeBob: Squidward, you can steam! You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter.
Squidward: Put my back windows!
SpongeBob: Do not worry, Carlo! We are on your side!
(Both ends of the reef blower tubes Squidward's house and set the switch to "Blow").
SpongeBob: at any time ...
(Nose, windows, doors and fly Squidward's house and blow the house composed of volcanic rocks and Squidward Squidward property from the sky.)
Squidward: SpongeBob, this is the last straw. I'll go so far, I can not boast. I would like
(He hits a part of the house.)
Squidward: I prefer to take my brain stem, take the center of the four-way intersection of skipping the closest as it continues where I am now.
(Squidward falls flat on the floor. Television as Squidward is an octopus. It has a suit and tie and has brown hair and put on a happy place for a rainbow.)
Squid # 1: Hi all! Is this the last straw? Would you go so far that you can brag about. Would you prefer to start in the brainstem, walk in the center of the next three-way-
Squidward: four ways!
Squid # 1, a four-way intersection and skip rope with the lounge, where do you want now? Then go to the
(Displays the static television and see Patrick has a remote control.)
Patrick: I hate this channel.
Squidward: No, no! .........

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
BrickSponge2015 said:
Just for fun...
Here's the start of the episode, translated through 3 languages and back:

Paavo shouting excitedly as she runs to the street package Concha. Patrick also arrange a meeting similar to the shape package.)
SpongeBob: Patrick, look! I-
(See Patrick package and gasps. Unpack the package contains the fan coral. Hers Patrick rose, revealing the pot. Paavo laugh.)
SpongeBob: I'm sorry, Patrick. It is thought that the second
(Patrick now hold the fan the same reef. Both have their backpacks.)
Patrick: Hey! Do you have the same leaf blower that I am!
(Patrick blows a little wind in its reef SpongeBob fan.)
Patrick: Tag! You're it!
(Paavo laugh. He and Patrick will start in gambling circles tag. Patrick sweeps a soda and laugh. Paavo blow "SandBob" and jump on his socks and wore a laugh SandBob. Met a fan of Patrick "Blow" and "suck". absorbs Patrick stripes bob pineapple house.)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick! You have made my home sparkling clean!
Patrick: It certainly is!
SpongeBob: We have not yet improved day Squidward! We make your home!
(Patrick sucks his nose and laughing head of Easter Island house Squidward.)
SpongeBob: It's my turn!
(Paavo absorbs the view from the window. Squidward window opens another window with a purple ribbon and mesh.)
Squidward: What is happening here?
SpongeBob: We play our new fans reef!
Squidward: Play? With fan coral? This is only a child, what I heard.
SpongeBob: But it's fun!
Squidward: Fun? How can you play one of the big hair might be fun?
(Patrick sucks out the window when Squidward nose leaving the house, where his front window. Throws it and rub.)
Squidward: irritated.
(Squidward opens the door.)
Squidward: Okay! This is in-
(The door is sucked Patrick.)
SpongeBob: Let's at home, Patrick!
(They run to the rock, Pat and Squidward dig a hole above the sand tunnel away from home. It is so angry, smoke above his head.)
SpongeBob: Squidward, you can steam! You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter.
Squidward: Put my back windows!
SpongeBob: Do not worry, Carlo! We are on your side!
(Both ends of the reef blower tubes Squidward's house and set the switch to "Blow").
SpongeBob: at any time ...
(Nose, windows, doors and fly Squidward's house and blow the house composed of volcanic rocks and Squidward Squidward property from the sky.)
Squidward: SpongeBob, this is the last straw. I'll go so far, I can not boast. I would like
(He hits a part of the house.)
Squidward: I prefer to take my brain stem, take the center of the four-way intersection of skipping the closest as it continues where I am now.
(Squidward falls flat on the floor. Television as Squidward is an octopus. It has a suit and tie and has brown hair and put on a happy place for a rainbow.)
Squid # 1: Hi all! Is this the last straw? Would you go so far that you can brag about. Would you prefer to start in the brainstem, walk in the center of the next three-way-
Squidward: four ways!
Squid # 1, a four-way intersection and skip rope with the lounge, where do you want now? Then go to the
(Displays the static television and see Patrick has a remote control.)
Patrick: I hate this channel.
Squidward: No, no! .........
Wtf that's hilarious. XD

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Squidville

This episode was very good. I liked the plot. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
If only Squidward stayed this complex in seasons 4-9a.

Anyways fantastic episode with a really interesting story and memorable jokes 10/10.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I love this episode! Probably one of my top 10 Season 2 episodes! Nice plot, really good humour that works well and Squidward's character is funny and at the end really good!!! He went crazy actually but I liked that :P , SpongeBob and Patrick are not that ANNOYING (Because it's a pre-movie episode :P ) and yeah, nothing bad at all, really fun episode to watch and really humourous ! 10/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
**insert fangirling here** This is the BEST Spongebob episode ever! The story here is BRILLIANT, and it is truly relatable. It proves that living a perfect life isn't going to be that interesting, even if you do the stuff you love every single day. Squidward was at his best here, and him playing with a reef blower is not only hilarious, it shows that Squidward wants to have fun. This is an episode also had that popular canned bread meme that will go down in history. I cannot forget when Patrick says "I hate this channel", because it is also a funny joke. This episode also had my favorite quote in the whole series (I've heard better comebacks from a turkey sandwich!). In conclusion, I can say that this episode is more fun than playing with a reef blower! :D

10/10

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
E.V.I.L said:
Most overrated episode ever. jokes were boring, the characters sucked, and they seriously ruined this episode's potential. 3/10
Whaaaaa?

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
A really funny and interesting episode. It's nice to see Squidward get away from SpongeBob and Patrick only at the end he starts to miss them. I love the part when the two squids were laughing their heads were moving really drastically, that was hilarious.

10/10

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
Finally, Squidward moving away from SpongeBob and Patrick. I can't say anything else about it other than it has a good plot, and my favorite scene is when Squidward plays with the reef blower (especially when he goes in that rampage screwing around with the residents of Tentical Acers).

Final episode rank 10/10

Back