26a. Grandma's Kisses

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A great and funny episode that goes into SpongeBob's character in an interesting way, could've done without some of the crying though 9/10.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Wasn't a huge fan of this episode. Squidward and the customers were unlikable at the beginning, the crying at the end went on a little too long, and there's nothing really memorable, but it's not really that bad, so it's just okay to me.

6/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I am not sure about this episode...the whole scene at the Krusty Krab is bad , I didn't really enjoy that scene.. I liked the scene with SpongeBob crying over his grandma and saying he wants to be treated like he was...I am going to go with the total user ratings that it is now 7.2/10 and give this a 7.2/10 but since there's not a 7.2 I give it a 7/10....it wasn't that bad...but I never really thought of it as one of the bests either..probably one of the bottoms of the season....it's also kind of forgettable and yeah..

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
This episode is mediocre, I really don't like this one. The Bikini Bottomites are jerks, Patrick is a jerk and the comedy is weak.

4/10

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
I love Grandma´s Kisses, maybe it´s not the best episode, but still fun, yes, the fishfolk are mean to Spongebob, but this isn´t the only episode in this season were characters are "mean/jerks" to SpongeBob, overall the episode has a sweet ending. 7.5/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
This episode was just ok. It had some funny parts but I didn't like when they made fun of Spongebob. Spongebob's crying got to be annoying after a while. I would watch it again but it isn't the best. 6.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I feel like this is a case of people dishing out lower ratings because it doesn't live up to season 2 classics rather than in comparison to the whole series. I'd say this is better than every season 6 and 7 episode except for Not Normal and Earworm.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's good, Nothing great but still a good episode with a few really funny jokes and a nice message.

7.5/10

So Patty Hype doesn't get enough love, but this one doesn't get enough hate. This episode is kinda dumb honestly. I never thought this episode was funny, not even when I was really young. The Krusty Krab customers being jerks to SpongeBob is rude and uncalled for. Things get a little better when SpongeBob and Patrick try to be adults to his grandma, but it goes back down again when Patrick acts like a baby. He is also a jerk to SpongeBob in this episode. And when SpongeBob wants to be a baby again, it's not funny, it's just weird. And that ending is a slap in the face.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Big Pink Loser (A+)
3. Dying For Pie (A)
4. Squid's Day Off (A)
5. Imitation Krabs (B)
6. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
7. Something Smells (B)
8. Wormy (C)
9. Bossy Boots (C)
10. Bubble Buddy (C)
11. Grandma's Kisses (F)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Boring episode that wasn't that funny besides smoothe jazzzz.

Bad Episode (3.5/10)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Not a big fan of this one at all to be honest. Virtually all of the characters are jerks; it's just awful seeing Spongebob being ridiculed and put down for the entire episode. It's also pretty boring and predictable. This episode's saving grace is Spongebob's grandma herself. She's really sweet and caring and is just pleasant to listen to. There's also a few jokes that I liked. Without these aspects, it would definitely be a bad episode.

Average episode (5/10)

1. Dying For Pie (9)
2. Something Smells (9)
3. Patty Hype (9)
4. Big Pink Loser (9)
5. Squid's Day Off (8)
6. Imitation Krabs (8)
7. Wormy (8)
8. Bossy Boots (6)
9. Your Shoe's Untied (6)
10. Bubble Buddy (5)
11. Grandma's Kisses (5)

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
This may be THE most relatable episode of the show because SpongeBob didn't want to grow up and he wanted to stay as a baby

When he was crying about having to grow up, I wanted to go into the TV and comfort him because I know exactly what he is going through!

Adulting is hard...

Last edited:
Back