269b. Squidward's Sick Daze

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I don't think SpongeBob is miserable at all. If anything he's dangerously addicted to his job. In Bummer Vacation he refuses to take a vacation even though Krabs orders him to, in New Digs he's so scared of being late again he moves in at The Krusty Krab, and in SpongeBob You're Fired he's so depressed after getting fired he doesn't feel life has a purpose anymore. He's the complete polar opposite of Squidward every step of the way.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Review: https://www.bubbleblabber.com/review-spongebob-squarepants-under-the-small-top-squidwards-sick-daze/

The mailing industry has done its share of making mistakes. While the premise is an excellent setup, the former episode, did give me a good laugh. Given that Squidward is a ::dolphin noise::ty neighbor to Spongebob what happens to him this time is clearly on him for whatever actions he’s made but It feels like it could’ve been a shorter episode if Squidward wasn’t an ::dolphin noise:: and actually gave the package to him.

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I'll compare this to Jellyfishing for an example

Both episodes have over the top punishment for Squidward, but Jellyfishing is actually funny, no one is annoyingly oblivious and SpongeBob and Patrick are trying to help Squidward. In Squidward's Sick Daze it feels like SpongeBob isn't trying to help, and if he is he isn't putting much effort into it. Also SpongeBob is annoyingly oblivious here and it wasn't really funny. Also at the beginning where Mr. Krabs finds out Squidward is faking sick there's some visuals I find disgusting so there's that too. For me Jellyfishing is a 7.7/10 and Squidward's Sick Daze is a 1/10

Snails

Floating Shopping List
Unlike other episodes I hate I can see how people can like this one, I just don't

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I Honestly HATE this Episode. . .

Why is Squidward Being Punished for not wanting to deal with the BS that shows his Nightmare was actually what was going to happen if he goes to work. . .

Seriously; STPs(Squidward Torture P0rns) haven't been GOOD since The Two Faces of Squidward in season 5; and that was the ONLY one outside of Pre-Movie Spongebob to be of good quality;

episodes where the Main Plot is "Squidward gets Hurt" or "the Universe takes a dump on Squidward because The Universe hates him" with the SOLE Exception of "The Two Faces of Squidward" are just plain bad; and that goes for the likes of Post-Movie, Post-Sequel AND Post-Hillenburg(Season 13-onwards; due to being made after the Death of Stephen Hillenburg) Spongebob

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
It is a theory after all, just like if Mr.Krabs could be the true antagonist of the show.
No, Duh!!!
OF COURSE HE IS!!

not even the Show's "Supposed" Villain, Sheldon J. Plankton has tried to Psychologically Torture his Archnemesis to the point where Eugene Krabs is driven to Suicide, like Krabs did to him in "One Course Meal"; Not even at Plankton's MOST Despicable during the First Movie!!

Back