25b. Patty Hype

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Obviously not one of the greatest episodes, but it's still up there as a funny ep.

I like how SpongeBob and Patrick just decide to give the money away :p And Mr. Krabs' reaction to their original plans of what they were going to do with it lol.

"Mr. Krabs, I have an ideaaa!!"

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Episode Capsule: http://www.sbmania.n...odes.php?id=25b
Episode Transcript: http://www.sbmania.n...ripts.php?id=76

Obviously not one of the greatest episodes, but it's still up there as a funny ep.

I like how SpongeBob and Patrick just decide to give the money away :P And Mr. Krabs' reaction to their original plans of what they were going to do with it lol.

"Mr. Krabs, I have an ideaaa!!"
This episode is actually my all time favorite. I don't know why but I like this episode. Sadly they NEVER show this episode the same with lots of season 2 and early season 3.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Again, excellent episode like its partner. Wormy is a little better though. Anyway, "I has an idea," Patrick's pants, and SpongeBob going to the Krusty Krab (after Mr. Krabs took over) were the most funniest parts. 10/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This is an almost flawless episode. Patrick's scenes are my favorite. Plot in a nutshell: SpongeBob starts his own stand with pretty patties. Spongebob & Patrick then start selling them. Mr. Krabs gets jealous....

Anyways, I rate it a 9.5/10

Wow, I haven't seen this one in forever. It's too bad, I really love it! It might not be out there like other Season 2 epiosdes, but then you think about the Pretty Patties. Hey, I remember this! Purple is my favorite color! I think in the original version of the episode, the Patty was blue. :xdmagic: Oh well; this episode was still excellent. Squeaky pickles FTW!

:patrick: - "I can't see my forehead."

9.2/10 :thumb1:

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This is one of the best episodes of season 2 it shows SB's abrasive side and that he can run Krabs out of business it is funny Mr. Krabs gets blamed at the end though.

hfjs

This episode is amazing and has lots of replay value. I like the plot, and the jokes, but the ending was terrible.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Eh, I don't really get the hype for this one (pun intended). It's cute and funny, but not an episode I'm crazy about.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
10/10 Has a great setup and funny jokes?

"hey patrick!'
"hey spongebob"
"are yo angry too?"
"yeah!"
"how come?"
"i cant see my forehead"
XD

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this episode it has so many memorable moments.

Spongebob" We didn't know what to do with the money"

"We tried burying it"

"We tried burning it"

"Now we are giving it away for free"

This is actually one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. I loved the episode when I was a child and I still love it. It's very funny, creative and I loved that Mr. Krabs got what he deserved at the end of this episode. My favorite part is definetly Mr. Krabs watching a romantic movie. It has lots of hilarious quotes, here's some of them:

Mr. Krabs: Wait! Gimme an orange patty... with extra purple!
Mr. Krabs: What's next? Sequin milkshakes?
Squidward: Bow-tie French fries?

SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick, are you angry, too?
Patrick: Yeah.
SpongeBob: What's the matter?
Patrick: I can't see my forehead.

SpongeBob: At first we didn't know what to do with all the money. We tried burying it, shredding it and burning it! But in the end, we decided just to give it all away.

SpongeBob: I can't feel my legs, Mr. Krabs.

10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Patty Hype

This episode was good. I liked the plot. There were many jokes. 8/10

MissTree

Moby Dollar
underrated episode, the humor is some of the best in the series.

funkycat75

Baby Clam
Settle a bet. Is Spongebob technically the owner of the Krusty Krab after this episode?

Back