• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

25b. Patty Hype

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I liked it ! I laughed when Mr.Krabs said to the customer that was starving at the beggining ''You have money right??'' it cracked me up ...Or like SpongeBob being dressed as an angel ''Mr.Krabs I have an iiiideaaaa'' :P Or Squidward and Mr.Krabs laughing at SpongeBob that was funny too...Funny episode....and strange.. but whatever it's SpongeBob .. ;) I give this an 8/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
This episode is surprisingly not talked about much and is kinda underrated which is weird because I thought everyone remembered this episode. Anyway I really enjoyed this episode, it had a unique plot, good jokes and the characters were good here (even the Bikini Bottomites).

9/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's great, Not the best but it's still a very memorable episode with some really funny jokes, and a great story.

8.5/10

This episode doesn't get enough love. It's one of favorite Season 2 episodes. It's really fun for SpongeBob to prove Mr. Krabs wrong in this. Plus I also love Patrick here. He seems so supportive of SpongeBob. Oh, and this episode is really funny.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Big Pink Loser (A+)
3. Dying For Pie (A)
4. Squid's Day Off (A)
5. Imitation Krabs (B)
6. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
7. Something Smells (B)
8. Wormy (C)
9. Bossy Boots (C)
10. Bubble Buddy (C)