25a. Wormy

hasfarr

your mom

"Well, that's it, I'm getting off the Looney express."

SpongeBob and Patrick befriend Sandy's worm, Wormy, while she's out of town. However, the next day, Wormy has metamorphed into a butterfly, which they think is a monster. Havoc ensues.

discuss. nao

Squiddykins

take back the falls
I loved the song used in this episode. I agree with Spongey, the plot did seem kind of ridiculous. :P LOL.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
A friend is a friend til the end of the end
That's forever...and a day! :D

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I love the plot, it's so ridiculous and simple it's funny. :P If there was somebody that never watched SpongeBob before and wanted to see what it was like, I'd tell them to watch this episode! :D

hasfarr

your mom
This may be one of the craziest SpongeBob episodes ever.

No, it's THE craziest episode of SpongeBob ever.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I feel this is an often forgotten classic... I really like this episode. The song in the episode is one of my favorites from the series
Really funny how things get out of hand so fast. Haven't seen this episode in a while though... need to go back and watch it

Eugene Krabs

Imitation Krab
One of the best season two episodes, and very underrated. I've always loved how SpongeBob and Patrick are the cause of the destruction they are trying to prevent.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Yeah I used to love the song in this episode too and the montage that went with it :D This is one of the more less obvious great episodes.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Perfect episode and I agreed that it's underrated. I liked everything about it. It went a little fast at the beginning. I liked the song, SpongeBob and Patrick playing with Wormy, and the ending. Hilarious parts were SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get rid of the butterfly (Wormy), and the chase scene. 10/10

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
To be honest with you guys, when I was little, I actually used to be very scared of this episode. I remember that when the buzzing coming from the butterfly's face appeared on the screen in real life mode, I used to hide in the closet and shut the doors until Spongebob appeared again. Of course now, I'm not afraid anymore. :P

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I really like this episode, like most Season 2 episodes. Plot in a nutshell with no ending: Sandy is going to leave town, so she leaves SpongeBob in charge of taking care of her pets. Patrick comes along with SpongeBob, and they meet Wormy, her pet. They all become friends. The next day when they come back, the thing is gone, but it turns into a butterfly. They don't know what a butterfly is, so they are frightened....

This episode has great humor in it and an interesting plot. 8.5/10

This one didn't match up to some other Season 2 episodes, but I was impressed enough. It was definitely great, although forgettable. I loved the plot twist and how crazy it was! I liked "The Secret Entrance." :p

8.1/10 :D

hfjs

I really hate this episode, and it's in my Bottom 27. The plot is awful, and the jokes mostly fell flat on their face.

Back