253b. Biddy Sitting

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Discuss/rate this episode.
It was a good episode. 8.5/10. It was nice to see Mary's mom again.

EditorWiki

Floating Shopping List
I loved it, Mary's mom acting wild and crazy was amazing.

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Really bad episode. Most of the episode relied on gross-out jokes and poop jokes which were stupid and the plot is really boring. Mary's mother coming back was nice but she wasn't utilized amazingly and there was also some filler for some reason.

Bad Episode (4/10)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Hey would you look at that, another episode that I know I’ve seen very few times! Probably only once or twice. But I actually remember it rather well. That’s surprising, because I never particularly liked this episode. Also one thing, but it’s fitting that this episode, an episode with SpongeBob and Patrick taking on an entrepreneurial venture, is the one that brings back the old lady from “Chocolate With Nuts”.

I’ll say this right now, I really do not care at all for the first few minutes with SpongeBob and Patrick babysitting little babies. Firstly, a lot of it is babies crying, which I don’t care about. And then the babies themselves aren’t interesting. The most interesting to me was the Jean-Jacques Perry song playing in the background.

SpongeBob and Patrick end up getting tricked into “babysitting” the old woman from “Chocolate With Nuts”. Let me be very honest…I’m bored. Baby Prunes being desperate to leave is interesting enough I guess, but I don’t really care?? This whole episode is not doing it for me, clearly. Eventually SpongeBob realizes that Baby Prunes isn’t a baby, but rather an old lady…a very, very old lady. Who manages to trick Patrick into letting her out. See here’s the problem…we’re 8 minutes in now, and this is probably the most interesting this episode has gotten. You see the issue? That’s wayyyyyyy too much of the episode being boring.

SpongeBob and Patrick go search for the old lady, starting at a sewing circle. Which is funny because there’s no way she would go to one of those. We then get an uncomfortable scene of old ladies trying to clean SpongeBob and Patrick’s faces…ew. Turns out Baby Prunes took some notes from the grandma from Hoodwinked, because she’s doing some extreme sports.

I really have lost all energy to further summarize this episode, sorry folks. I was just well and truly bored. Yeah, this is my shortest review in a long, long time. It's been a long week y'all. And "Biddy Sitting" did not offer me very much where entertainment's concerned. Not enough to call it a bad episode, but for sure a Mediocre one.

Episode Tier: Mediocre
Episode Score:
5.3/10

Back