250b. Karen's Baby

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
The first half is pretty boring, mainly because it's just the first half of Plankton's Pet but with Karen, and it's kind of annoying. However, I love the second half. I like how Chip becomes a teenager and joins this gang of robots, only for him to get away. This episode isn't very funny though, the only funny moment was the end. It's a mixed bag.

Eh Episode (5.5/10)

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
The first half is pretty boring, mainly because it's just the first half of Plankton's Pet but with Karen, and it's kind of annoying. However, I love the second half. I like how Chip becomes a teenager and joins this gang of robots, only for him to get away. This episode isn't very funny though, the only funny moment was the end. It's a mixed bag.

Eh Episode (5.5/10)
I agree entirely! :D

It was a meh episode. The episode didn't have enough material, not many jokes in it. Pretty much forgettable too. But nothing that made me objectively angry. The highlight of the episode was the Sailor Mouth reference. Shocking how SpongeBob only had a cameo apperance. I guess nick has a contract stating that SpongeBob must appear in every episode of the show. But the episode really lacked substance, it felt like a season 5 short rather than a regular 11 minute episode. Eh, I give it a 5.7/10

A Peep

happy hopping moron
I love the joke where SpongeBob gets applause.

But I predicted it, the episode is a 6/9 for me.

Or a 6/10

EditorWiki

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I thought the episode was super wholesome and had a good storyline, sure it wasnt filled with "laugh out loud" jokes but nothing was annoying about this episode at all, it was good/great, I like its sister episode better imo however.

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Chip's So Adorable; I Wonder What swear word he said when he made Static Noise(It must be a Pretty bad word if Karen's reaction has anything to go by); I Love how Karen typed 4445 to calm him down like Shhh. . .

I Also love How Chip not only saved his daddy; He also was messing with Krabs. . . It's so funny & cathartic seeing Plankton Win; in ways that doesn't spell Dystopia like in the 1st Spongebob Movie; Like Plankton's Pet(His Ameoba is still around), The Krusty Slammer(Got his Revenge on Krabs torturing him in the Slammer by doing one of the same things Eugene did to Sheldon) and Chip not giving Krabs Money. . . After some of the Dastardly deeds that Krabs has done; that's pretty Satisfying to see him be punished like this!!