24b. Imitation Krabs

Squiddykins

take back the falls

Funny episode. ;P Discuss here. I'm kinda concerned how Spongebob couldn't tell the difference between the real Mr. Krabs and Robot Krabs though lol! I liked everything about it. C:

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
gotta love the secret handshake thing
really funny episode... haven't seen it in years though

hasfarr

your mom
Meatball! Meatball! Spaghetti underneath!
Ravioli! Ravioli! Great Barrier Reef!

One word to describe this episode = awesome.

And I love how the robot Krabs made a cameo in "New Leaf".

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
CLASSIC. This is definitely a classic. Plot in a nutshell with no ending: Plankton comes as a robot Mr. Krabs and says if SpongeBob gives him the formula, he will give him $1,000,000. SpongeBob thinks it's Mr. Krabs. Then, SpongeBob makes him do a bunch of things. When it's finally time, he says he can only discuss it privately, and he keeps it in a bottle. When SpongeBob starts giving him the bottle, the REAL Mr. Krabs comes in....

I'd have to give this episode a 7/10. It did have some boring moments.

I feel like this episode was plain awesome! Like its sister episode, Dying For Pie, people try to keep their cool with SpongeBob, but eventually lose it. I agree with DMAP about WHAAAAAT. Poor SpongeBob had no idea about how much time he was wasting and Imitation Krabs (Plankton)! Stupid coin-operated self-destruct. Not one of Plankton's better ideas!

10/10 :1st:

hfjs

This was a pretty good episode. It was very creative and the humor was pretty good.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Trophy said:
10/10. Also Krab Borg is the reverse episode. In here its a robot being accused of Mr Krabs and in Krab Borg He is accused of being a robot. Funny right?
You're probably the only person that realized this (Other than myself).

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Imitation Krabs

This episode was terrific. I liked Plankton's evil scheme (which was of course a fiasco). There were many jokes. 9/10

Back