248a. The Krusty Bucket

A Peep

happy hopping moron
Plot: Plankton combines Mr. Krabs and his DNA to make Plankrab to steal the formula

Ehh...

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
This episode was pretty boring. I felt they could've done more with the concept of Plankrab. I do like some of the attempts Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to defeat Plankrab, but the rest is boring.

Mediocre Episode (5/10)

Original Raw and Uncut

Big, Scary, Pink
A meh episode. It was pretty bummy. I think the handshake joke was superposed to be some type of weird innuendo. Another boring and forgettable episode. (5/10)

EditorWiki

Flying Dutchman's Sock
When I saw this episode before today, I thought it was great, waay better than the Season 4 version of Squidbob.

The Tough Sponge Man

Part Computer or Something
Oh, that's the premise, not the season finally I had in mind.
Admittedly, I haven't seen the episode yet, so I'll review it when I get to it.

Now that I got to it, I can say that it was the weirdest episode of the show I've seen thus far, but I still like it. The first half is kind of slow, but there's a lot of funny jokes in the second half. The plot is very creative, even though it wasn't what I expected. There's another thing about the episode that I find off, and that's how happy Squidward is, I-it's just not natural.

Rating: 3 Krabs and 3 Planktons meshed together out of ten.

Last edited:
Maybe it just means that I've outgrown this era of the show, but with most of these new episodes I haven't been able to find a reason to care about what I'm seeing on-screen, apart from the great animation quality.

krustykrab2forprofit

Bomb-Selling Pirate
i really enjoyed this episode. i watched it through a leak from the uk airing back in june and i really liked it. the plot was pretty creative, and when krabs and sheldon got kicked out of their restaurants and try to screw over plankrab was funny. the ending with the split personalities was pretty enjoyable. 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EditorWiki

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Woah apparently the US version of this episode has a scene that was deleted in the UK version

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I Love Episodes where Krabs & Plankton Work together against a Common Foe. . .

This hasn't been done so well since Best Frenemies. . . The other Patty was a shoddy knockoff of said episode. . .