125a. Pineapple Fever

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar
Not as good as I expected, but still pretty good in my opinion. I think the episode had a lot more potential than the episode showed, but there were definitely some good moments going on.

"Panicking is not advised, but recommended."

patrick2403

Friends
I didn't like this one as much as I thought I would. It had a few funny moments but not too many, IMO. I actually liked "Shell Shocked" better.

Negative Nancy

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Geez, what a dissapointment. I was expecting this to be the best out of the 5 this week, but no.
Somehow they did a good job on the lame plotline in Shell Shocked, but screwed up the brilliant plotline.
As entertaining as watching an undersea animal slowly kill itself. 2/10

Spongefifi

Derpina
Let me down since I was expecting so much more, but it was still good, had some funny parts. I liked Squidward, but Aaron Springer is really starting to piss me off drawing SB with those dumb cheeks >_< Overall, I'd give it a 8.3, but they could have done so much better. Let's see how Single Cell Anniversary goes tomorrow.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
This actually did a decent job for once. The ending was pretty bad, IMO, but other than that, I found it very enjoyable, some good funny parts in it, as well, especially the whole tic-tac-toe ordeal. O_o 8.8/10

I liked Squidward, but Aaron Springer is really starting to piss me off drawing SB with those dumb cheeks >_<
Yeah, what WAS the deal with those, they were so disgusting, ugh. O_o

Negative Nancy

Flying Dutchman's Sock
This actually did a decent job for once. The ending was pretty bad, IMO, but other than that, I found it very enjoyable, some good funny parts in it, as well, especially the whole tic-tac-toe ordeal. :P 8.8/10
That was the only part I [sort of] liked about this episode <_<

MechaWave

Karate Master
Yeah, disappointing on my part. I give it a decimal lower than Shell Shocked: 7.4/10, as it had some moments.

I liked Squidward, but Aaron Springer is really starting to piss me off drawing SB with those dumb cheeks <_<

I hate those so much. Usually if they are overused, or used in the wrong way, which many of the newer episodes featuring him as a writer they accomplish either of those two. I like Aaron, because he was a writer for season one or two or whatever, so I expected this episode to be great, but was average.

Here's come my single-celled buddy tomorrow. :3

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Not a really good episode because of too much Squidward abuse. Not the best of the week or season (so far) either. :P 6/10. I hope next one better.

patrick2403

Friends
This actually did a decent job for once. The ending was pretty bad, IMO, but other than that, I found it very enjoyable, some good funny parts in it, as well, especially the whole tic-tac-toe ordeal. O_o 8.8/10
That was the only part I [sort of] liked about this episode :devil:
Yeah, I agree that part was pretty funny.

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
HOT COCOAAAAAAA....

Best line ever.

Darn..didn't have the rest on Youtube. Ah well. I'll see the rest tomorrow. If I don't get distracted again.

pakasa43

Something random
I didnt like that episode that much,I was annoyed at spongebob's tick tack toe,and it wasnt that interesting,single cell anniversary is sooooooo better than this one

pakasa43

Something random
this episode and squid's visit arent great brand new episodes

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I rather liked it. 7.5/10

"Oh, that's just Patrick, gnawing on his can."

Back