245a. Gary's Got Legs

Original Raw and Uncut

The episode was okay. But just like Broken Alarm, the jokes implying Squidward wishing death upon SpongeBob is extremely cruel. Mean spirited humor is a huge problem in post-movie and post 2nd movie SpongeBob. I'm still shocked that Squidward attended the party in Birthday blowout. The episode was okay, it was also creepy and offputting seeing SpongeBob as a snail at the end of the episode. I give it a 6.5/10

very crazy but fun episode. gary kicking all of the people at the park was funny and the “his legs” gag was funny. new timecard was nice and spongebobs limbs not working from all the pampering was sorta funny, but not super funny. the ending with mr krasb cutting off the limbs felt sorta rushed but not very rushed. and spongebob as a snail was hilarious. i really liked this episode. 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CheeseCrocker

NEW OPINION:

I enjoy the first half of this episode. It contains some decent jokes and the structure is fine. But the second half is when this episode just becomes too overly weird and just slams a random plot I don't even get at all.

Rating: Mediocre