• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

244b. Pineapple RV

EditorWiki

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It was good, the title card music is amazing and the ending makes it up for squidward

Combusto82

Giant Clam
seems so

it said this segment was made in 2002!

spongie33

SpongeBob Expert
I did like the episode. One thing I didn't like was that Squidward got beat up by the crowd because it wasn't his fault the plant died. They should've beaten up Patrick.

LinesEM

Moby Dollar
I did like the episode. One thing I didn't like was that Squidward got beat up by the crowd because it wasn't his fault the plant died. They should've beaten up Patrick.
Yea they should have, but it was nice to see Squidward view it in the end by himself with nobody else, serves them right

Mikurotoro92

Balloon Traveler
I know it's not but this kinda had a "series finale" feel to it because Squidward got his happy ending

Makes me wonder in the future when this show DOES finally run out of steam, what the TRUE "series finale" would be

Will all the characters (SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, Squidward, Plankton, Mrs. Puff, Pearl, Larry, Karen, and the Bikini Bottomites) get their happy endings?