241a. Squirrel Jelly

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Can't wait for this episode, Squidward being terroized by Patrick and have spiders fly out of his mouth from his body while he leaks ink was very fun to watch. This name sounds similar to that, so hopefully we get 15 minutes of Sandy being terroized for her muscle jelly, that will be fun!

Discuss this episode when it airs with A Pal for Gary 2: Snail Slime

dmandaboi

I love SBM
Wintermelon43 said:
Can't wait for this episode, Squidward being terroized by Patrick and have spiders fly out of his mouth from his body while he leaks ink was very fun to watch. This name sounds similar to that, so hopefully we get 15 minutes of Sandy being terroized for her muscle jelly, that will be fun!
Tacomaster's gonna love this ep.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I don’t think that it will be like Ink Lemonade.

Klu

Moby Dollar
I think we should be more excited about Plankton Paranoia. Even Vincent Waller said that episode will be a little bit creepy.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
He asked someone to make a drawing of them just a few days back.
lmao give me a link to this
People seriously need to stop calling every upcoming episode Ink Lemonade
I called this one Ink Lemonade as a joke since "Squirrel Jelly" sounds similar to something that would be Ink Lemonade. Obviously it's not actually gonna be Ink Lemonade.
I think we should be more excited about Plankton Paranoia. Even Vincent Waller said that episode will be a little bit creepy.
This'll be interesting...

Klu

Moby Dollar
Wintermelon43 said:
This'll be interesting...
I'm now actually scared about another "Ink Lemonade". Though it's written by Luke Brookshier and he lately doing really good, I afraid that he will slip up and make something really bad.

Klu said:
I'm now actually scared about another "Ink Lemonade". Though it's written by Luke Brookshier and he lately doing really good, I afraid that he will slip up and make something really bad.
We can count on Luke Brookshier. His episodes are good to amazeballs, so I'm not worried.

EB The Original Master

Part Computer or Something
HOLY SMOKES THIS WAS A GOOD ONE!

I'm so glad SpongeBob was starting to annoyed from Sandy again in this one of how she was stressing him and Patrick out.

The battle with the jellyfish at the end was really good and so was the whole competitive thing.

9.5/10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
From the title alone this sounds like it's gonna be an episode like Sandy's Nutmare or maybe even Jellyfish Hunter. Seems kinda interesting.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
It was a okay episode. I didn't like Sandy being a bad competitor. 6.5/10

Back