23a. Big Pink Loser

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Now, put it on the lid. No, the lid. The lid! THE lid! The lid, the lid, the lid, the lid, the lililililililililililil FREEZE!

Do exactly as I do. Exactly as I do. Exactly. Exactly. Exactly.

OH NO I BROKE IT!

:p

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I always thought the animation for Patrick looked a bit strange in this episode
His head looks very pointy here
XzDUz.png

Really funny episode... also sort of sad in a way :P

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Yeah and I always thought that they had edited a bit at the beginning because it feels like it jumps when the mailman stuffs the package in his mouth.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
All the season 2 animation is strange to me.. but this episode is just weirder than usual I guess
It was Jay Lender's first episode as storyboard director, so I blame him haha

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Oh, thanks for putting the episode number in the thread title - I forgot we had to do that!

I've just been looking at the episode forums and noticed that they've been custom-filtered so that the list shows up the order of the episodes in chronological order. Pretty cool.

Eugene Krabs

Imitation Krab
I just realized that Patrick has his season 1 style eyebrows in this episode, where they look like threes instead of Z's like later episodes.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Funny episode and one of my favorite for the second season. I found all the stuffs that Patrick did (like copying SpongeBob and "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "No this is Patrick") in this episode very funny. 10/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is pretty awesome. It's a classic and Patrick again shows his dumbness. Summary in a nutshell (no ending): Patrick wins a trophy. He thinks it's his, so he shows SpongeBob. SpongeBob says that's his, and he shows Patrick all of his awards. Patrick wants an award, too, so he gets a job at the Krusty Krab.

The Krusty Krab brings us a really funny quote: "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "No, this is Patrick" "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "NO, this is PATRICK" "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "NOO!! THIS IS PATRICK!!" "'I'm not a Krusty Krab"

This episode is a pure classic. 9/10

Although I don't give it as much love as some other people do, it was definitely fantastic! The way Patrick just wanted to be like SpongeBob "SQUAREPANTS" instead of blowing in from Stupidtown. He was a bit too stupid, but it pulled off well enough. I felt like The Krusty Krab had some of the best moments; it even got a meme! :D

9.7/10 :thumb1:

hfjs

This episode was hilarious and unforgetable. A good plot line with many jokes.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
One of the better Patrick episodes, as it exploits his extreme stupidity in clever ways. It's still not one I'm particularly fond of, though. It gets overshadowed by a lot of other Season 2 episodes for me.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
This episode was very good. I loved it when Patrick copied Spongebob all the time. I loved all the funny jokes in it. 9/10

Back