231b. Ink Lemonade

RDSP

Banished
Master WhoBruh said:
Unless you are a special kind of a crappy writer like Marc Guggenhiem or Scott Buck, I can agree with this. It's just Kaz can do better than this. :/
Who

I decided to just read some more opinions about this episode,and under one video on YouTube found this:
attachicon.gif
5A2CE2D8-E30A-464E-BB74-513B28739DE5.jpeg
Honestly,I have not been so angry for a very long time,it's one thing to hate an episode or a season,it's fine,but wish for everything bad for a men just because he has wrote a bad episode is really wrong in every way,and this is only one episode,yes,he's terrible,I agree,but it does not mean that Kaz is a vile person,also,he wrote such magnificent episodes as Nasty Patty,Chocolate whits Nuts,I Had an Incident,High Sea Diving,and others.People,criticize something is always good,but lose the adequacy and respect-no,please,don’t be like that guy

I was afraid this would happen. Just like when people harassed Casey and Zeus on Twitter. Writing one terrible episode doesn't make the person terrible in general. That's just an Enterbot level of thinking.

Klu said:
What those writers worked on?
Guggeniem is resonsible for season 3-6 seasons of Arrow, which were from mediocre to absolute trash. Scott Buck is responsible for Dexter season 6-8, Iron Fist season 1 and Inhumans, all of those seasons were panned because of his involvment.

RDSP said:
Star-Lord, man legendary outlaw?

Above

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
This episode explains why post-sequal isn't even ::dolphin noise:: ing close to pre-movie. I hate how people keep thinking the show is good again just because steve is back. I know I'm gonna get a lot of backlash for saying this, but I prefer season 8 over season 11. Season 8 at least had clever dialogue, season 11 is just too hyperactive, child-ish, and over the top. This episode is disgusting and over the top, especially with the spiders crawling out of squidward at the end. Patrick's meat and organs also made my skin crawl. Season 6 levels of stupidity. 2/10

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
No it didn't.

Just because this episode was a revolting pile of trash doesn't mean season 8 is better than what it was, it's still an awful season. I dare anyone to tell me a funny season 8 quote without looking it up.
"I think it's time for us to accept reality"
"We've gone this far, why start now?"
(these both go together)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Amphitrite said:
"One Krabby Patty... hold the mayonnaise".
Wintermelon43 said:
"I think it's time for us to accept reality"
"We've gone this far, why start now?"
(these both go together)
Impressive.

Still, my point remains that season 8 is a very dry season in terms of comedy. I think that even the better jokes just crack a smile more than actually make me laugh.

Nolyn_Spongebob_Fan

Professional Idiot™
My review is, Ink Lemonade is just a nasty episode that's N A S T Y. Sure it had some sorta funny moments but its legit nasty. It's sorta like they are running out of ideas for episodes and just thinking "HURR DURR FUNNY SQUID MAKE INK AND PEOPLE DRINK FUNNY NASTY". I wish the writers never made this episode.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I kinda liked this episode. I thought it had an interesting premise. I also thought it was kind of interesting how the ink came out of his nose like a nosebleed would instead of his tentacles. The megaphone jokes kind of annoyed me though. It did seem like the premise alone kind of carried the entire episode. Defintely not the best episode, but I kinda liked it. I predicted that this episode might be hated, but I had no idea that it would be considered one of the worst episodes ever, even being compared to ones like One Course Meal. For me the worst episodes are Spongebob B.C. and Other Patty because of how painfully dull they were, and Ink Lemonade doesn't even come close to those in my book.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
After hearing how bad the episode was, I was actually intrigued to watch it and find out if it was as bad as everyone was making it out to be. This is especially notable for me as I don't watch the new episodes that much anymore due to lack of interest. Anyway, I watched it, and...........yeah, it's as bad as everyone says it is.

This is probably one of Patrick's worst appearances in the entire show. He annoys me so much in this episode with all his constant obnoxious facial expressions, the obnoxious megaphone gag that they use several times, and in the ways he tries to scare Squidward to get his ink. Comparing this to Mr. Krabs torturing Plankton in "One Coarse Meal", while I don't think it's as bad as what happened there, I do think the episode is worse here for being obnoxious while the former is more so dull than annoying. Once again, I feel like the constant visual gags and crazy expressions are tiresome and I wish they would tone them down, as there's very little to the episode other than Squidward being scared and squirting out ink, the stupid megaphone gag, and the constant (IMO grating) facial expressions. I can't think of anything I enjoyed in the episode, and while I don't think it's one of the worst episodes of the show, it's certainly one of the weaker ones. I would say more, but most of it would be just repeating what everyone else has already said.

2/10

hippythehippo

Banished
Original Raw and Uncut said:
This episode explains why post-sequal isn't even ::dolphin noise:: ing close to pre-movie. I hate how people keep thinking the show is good again just because steve is back. I know I'm gonna get a lot of backlash for saying this, but I prefer season 8 over season 11. Season 8 at least had clever dialogue, season 11 is just too hyperactive, child-ish, and over the top. This episode is disgusting and over the top, especially with the spiders crawling out of squidward at the end. Patrick's meat and organs also made my skin crawl. Season 6 levels of stupidity. 2/10
uggghhhh. I thought these comments were dead since 2015, but I guess I was wrong. It's probs a waste of time, but I will refute your points. I will try and stay as unbiased as possible since I do like 9b and 11.

First off, I wouldnt have a problem if this was your first comparison of the 2, but EVERY time you talk about post sequel, it's always "lmao its not as good as premovie." Thats such a normie enterbot way of thinking, and its that crowd mindset that I hate.

When did anyone claim 11 was as good as 1-3? Your stating a garbage non point. Season 11 has been viewed under a magnifying glass since the beginning.

Yeah how dare anyone not like anything that isnt 1-3. We all should express our knee deep boner for pre movie. Not like it has been said a million times before.

Yes, some people blindly like it cause the creators back. Yet there are other people who enjoy the present seasons as well. Generalizations do no one good.

Yeah, have fun with Smoothe Jazz, Pet Sitter Pat, and Are You Happy Now. Such clasics that should be remembered for centuries.

Season 8 is boring af. Most eps have nothing happening. Even if you hate Season 11, we can all agree that the eps are at least interesting (not me being biased. You want stiff animation and nothing happening, be my guest)

You want to judge a Season by bad eps? Thats like me judging Season 3 by Party Pooper Pants or Sponge Who Can Fly. You are ignoring Teachers Pests, Squid Noir, Mimic Madness, Bulletin Board, Feral Friends, Whole Tooth,etc

I think everyone agrees that post sequel isnt as good as pre movie, but if you judge everything by wether it compares to pre movie, instead of looking for its own merits, you basically have no critical ability, and are as good as 2014 enterbots.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Since when has Honest Slug had boners himself? O_o

He likes 9B and doesn't like 10 and 11 but he doesn't act rediculously over it or anything.

Back