231b. Ink Lemonade

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
........wow. This is insane

I wasn't fully paying attention to the episode, I was just thinking about time of the month memes, I'll rewatch this to see if I hate it a lot.

BobCarotte

meep
Disappointed that the plot is not how I seriously thought it would be.

And I thought Sportz and Code Yellow were bad. This episode was terrible mainly because of Patrick being so OOC there. How could he scare Squidward repeatedly so that he gets more ink? Even at the beginning I didn't like Patrick's "dumber than usual" behaviour. I also didn't like the megaphone gag. It was too repetitive and unnecessary. This episode looked interesting judging by the plot and it even made me think that it would be a meme because of the "time of the month" jokes but at this point, it doesn't deserve to be ironically enjoyed. This episode honestly ruined this meme for me.

I give it a 3/10. Biggest disappointment since The Fish Bowl.

Update: I feel like this episode is worse every time I think about it, so I changed my rating to a 3/10.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Yet another disappointing post-sequel episode. I thought that the Clam Whisperer was bad...this hits a new low tbh. It's basically season 7 Patrick bad. I am not joking.

and it sucks because Ink Lemonade sounded promising and I wanted to get a "time of the month" joke out of it. But nope. We instead get 11 minutes of unfunny dreck. I give it a 2.5/10. Season 11 has been hit-or-miss for me, and I hope that the episodes at least don't get as bad as this one.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Going to post this.

wBVGCF8.png

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
tmw an episode is so bad (most likely) that I'm editing out my meme because it doesn't even work in this scenario.

this is diguesting, garbage gross out from me watching this. Like jesus christ, why the hell would you make an episode about Patrick abusing Squidward just to get his ink for his lemonade? are you kidding me? Kaz, as much i loved your writing, but this is gone evem worss than Man Ray Returns. Not only this episode has so many annoying stuff coming out like Face Freeze-esque, but also did poor good job copying OCM.

I never seen how this is gonna me feel sitting through watching poor Squidward gets bad treatment. Patrick's OOC did reminds from s6-level. None of the jokes works it just gross, disgusting and disturbing episode to watch..actually on second though THIS is new The Splinter of this episode in my honest opinion.

it may be awful as OCM but this is just horrible to watch through

Final Grade: Screw this episode!

Klu

Moby Dollar
Welp, I thought "Bunny Hunt" and "Pat the Horse" were bad.
This is certainly awful episode.
0/10.
Kaz, how could you... though, it still nowhere as bad as seasons 6-8, but doesn't make this episode any better.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Woah, 30 comments already :O! Was this episode bad? Yes, it was just awful. The torture of Squidward is extremely unecessary, and Patrick is too mean, however, remember that no show is perfect, and I don't think that people should be so harsh. I don't know, maybe it's my bias about my love for the show, but I just want to make it clear that this one episode shouldn't change your opinion on the show. It's to extreme IMO to say this is as bad, or worse than One Coarse Meal. Anyway, this gets a 4.5/10

Klu

Moby Dollar
Was this episode bad? Yes, it was just awful. The torture of Squidward is extremely unecessary, and Patrick is too mean, however, remember that no show is perfect, and I don't think that people should be so harsh. I don't know, maybe it's my bias about my love for the show, but I just want to make it clear that this one episode shouldn't change your opinion on the show. It's to extreme IMO to say this is as bad, or worse than One Coarse Meal. Anyway, this gets a 4.5/10
I still think that season 11 is otherwise fantastic, but mere existence of this garbage hurts me.
And you know what's sad? There's a lot more discussion on this piece of shrimp than on recent awesome episodes. It's kinda unfair.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Woah, 30 comments already :O! Was this episode bad? Yes, it was just awful. The torture of Squidward is extremely unecessary, and Patrick is too mean, however, remember that no show is perfect, and I don't think that people should be so harsh. I don't know, maybe it's my bias about my love for the show, but I just want to make it clear that this one episode shouldn't change your opinion on the show. It's to extreme IMO to say this is as bad, or worse than One Coarse Meal. Anyway, this gets a 4.5/10
When has anyone said that they will stop watching the show? They just don't like the episode.

I think your bias of loving the show is making you assume what other fans aren't even doing.

What are you guys talking about? This episode was so amazing. Patrick scaring Squidward for his ink and locking him up was really extremely hilarious because torture is so funny, and Squidward nosebleeding like Clyde from the LMAO House wasn't disturbing at all. I would have given it a 10/10, but Squidward didn't turn into a Spider Now at the end, so that deducts 10 points. :(

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I think this episode goes to show that even with a classic SpongeBob writer behind the wheel, no episode can be perfect. This episode is far from perfect. Maybe I do exaggerate my hate on episodes like Pat the Horse but like Man Ray Returns, this episode is just.............horrendous. At least Man Ray Returns was light-hearted despite my opinion on the episode. This was just too uncomfortable to watch. I legitimately think that this episode is as bad and probably even worse than any of the bad episodes from Season 6/7.

I think the only correct way to describe this episode is "Squid's Visit and One Coarse Meal's illegitimate love child". I have total apathy towards the new episodes but even I would watch the least interesting episode in this season over episodes like this.

0/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I think I'm going to have to issue an apology to all the new episodes I've rated bad. Man Ray Returns, Stuck on the Roof, Pat the Horse etc.

They weren't this episode at least.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Wow,when I found out that Ink Lemonade get levels of hate even more then Sportz?,I really wanted to see episode,I saw it,and...

...The Clam Whisperer is still worse actually,at least here we have more creative jokes and plot don’t stay on one point every 3 minutes,but it doesn’t mean that this episode isn’t annoying and gross garbage,you know,I think that IL even worse than One Coarse Meal.OCM is bad episode,but even that episode can tell,well,mean-spirited,dark,insulting,but story.This episode is just tons of screaming and ink.Hopefully S11 doesn’t planed to give to us another stinker like this.

I don’t know,maybe it’s 2 or 1.5/10

Growlie

Best Boy
this is diguesting, garbage gross out from me watching this. Like jesus christ, why the hell would you make an episode about Patrick abusing Squidward just to get his ink for his lemonade? are you kidding me? Kaz, as much i loved your writing, but this is gone evem worss than Man Ray Returns. Not only this episode has so many annoying stuff coming out like Face Freeze-esque, but also did poor good job copying OCM.

I never seen how this is gonna me feel sitting through watching poor Squidward gets bad treatment. Patrick's OOC did reminds from s6-level. None of the jokes works it just gross, disgusting and disturbing episode to watch..actually on second though THIS is new The Splinter of this episode in my honest opinion.

it may be awful as OCM but this is just horrible to watch through

Final Grade: Screw this episode!
I didn't even watch the episode and I agree with this.

Back