231b. Ink Lemonade

CJO5050

Thankfully, Ink Lemonade was just a temporary downturn for Kaz. He has written strong episodes since, like "Mustard O'Mine", "Goons on the Moon", and especially "Karen's Virus".

CJO5050

Coffee_lover said:
Man,do I miss the days when we bashing this episode 24/7.
Honestly, I'd rather watch "Ink Lemonade" over something like "SpongeBob, You're Fired". At least the former is an original story and has a few legit good scenes, not a god awful rehash of a dozen far better episodes like the latter.

I HATED THis Episode; It was like a Return to the Dark Age of Spongebob; Seasons 6-8;

It's a Bad Patrick's a Pr*ck Episode and a Bad Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise:: at the same time;

Basically; Patrick's a Pr*ck BECAUSE he's torturing Squidward; Using his as his Cattle to Milk him for his Ink by Scaring the Ink out of his nose

SpongeBronyPH

Speaking of this episode, an irony occurred in my TV. Both this and The Splinter aired together in Nickelodeon Philippines. When Ink Lemonade aired, I was fine with the episode but my little sister is arachnophobic. When it ended, The Splinter aired next and both my sis and I panicked. Thank God I ignored it using my headphones. Personally, The Splinter is more disgusting than Ink Lemonade.

hastaluego

Am I the only person who sort of liked this episode? There's a good number of episodes I like less than Ink Lemonade just in Season 11 (Fun Sized Friends, High Sea Diving, Krusty Kleaners, Larry the Floor Manager, Stuck on the Roof, Mustard O' Mine, and Surf N' Turf to name some I can remember)

CheeseCrocker

I liked this episode I guess? The ending sucked, but there were quite a few funny moments, and the haunted house scene was amazing.

Good Episode (7/10)