223b. Bunny Hunt

hippythehippo

Banished
The second best piece of art created. The only thing that beats it is The Simpsons responding to the Apu controversy with Lisa and Marge staring right at the camera with zero expression.

Depressed Luigi

Banished
In all seriousness I rewatched the episode and actually liked it for real (even excluding the memes). It was actually funny and I didn't really get annoyed by it.

Klu

Wintermelon43 said:
In all seriousness I rewatched the episode and actually liked it for real (even excluding the memes). It was actually funny and I didn't really get annoyed by it.
I dislike it for the same reasons as Pat the Horse.

I used to cartoony-ness in recent episodes, and I even think about it as a natural art evolution for the series, taking into account both movies and certain season 4 episodes, but I'm okay with that as long as episode has some substance and balance.

...This episode is just a chore to watch, not to mention, it's probably the first time in post-sequel era, when I'm okay with using "Squidward's torture ::dolphin noise::" term, because it's basically this episode in nutshell. Squidward DID absolutely nothing wrong, he was just having a good time. All characters here were poorly written overall, and bunny himself is annoying character, which is a really bad thing.

It is better than Pat the Horse, because, at least this episode have SOME good gags, but it's not enough for me.

RDSP

Moved on from SBM
I rewatched it last night and actually... I like it more now. Again, it's not perfect but now I'd have to give it a 7/10.

with i'm a bunny now it's an immediate infinity/10

Coffee_lover

Banished
Guys,I know something that even more godly than Squidward,who is a bunny now

F82853E1-452E-4477-889D-C892EB03AFAE.jpeg
Bunny,who is a Squidward now

Coffee_lover

Banished
Maybe it’s just because after a lot of memes,but after recent rewatch,Bunny Hunt really grown on me,even with some noticeable flaws this episode really funny and my previous complain about "Squidward Torture" been really dumb

josemiguex

I don't get why people say that this episode it's awful, I think it's alright and it has a lot of decent visual gags

6/10

This episode isn't very good to me. It's loaded with STP, the bunnies being a jerk to SpongeBob, and Patrick had really no reason to be here. Not only was "I'm a bunny now!" absolutely pointless, it also wasn't funny at all. Yeah this episode wasn't very good.

THE LIST:
1. Scavenger Pants (A+)
2. Teacher's Pests (A+)
3. The Legend Of Boo-Kini Bottom (A+)
4. Squid Noir (A)
5. Chatterbox Gary (A)
6. Man Ray Returns (A)
7. Doodle Dimension (A)
8. Spin The Bottle (A)
9. Larry The Floor Manager (A)
10. Drive Happy (A)
11. Sanitation Insanity (B)
12. Stuck On The Roof (B)
13. There's A Sponge In My Soup (B)
14. Moving Bubble Bass (B)
15. Pat the Horse (B)
16. Spot Returns (B)
17. Fun-Sized Friends (B)
18. Cave Dwelling Sponge (B)
19. The Clam Whisperer (C)
20. No Pictures, Please (C)
21. Cuddle E. Hugs (C)
22. Old Man Patrick (C)
23. Krabby Patty Creature Feature (C)
24. Don't Feed the Clowns (C)
25. The Check-Up (D)
26. Grandmum's the Word (D)
27. Bunny Hunt (D)

Combusto82

9/10 Good!

I'm now a bunny!

i like it when Squidward say Uh Oh as the bunnies jumped out of his garden and that drive Squid crazy as he think he is a bunny

CheeseCrocker

This is another episode of season 11 where the only memorable moment is the ending, with the rest being just decent. Especially when Squidward becomes a bunny and a bunny becomes Squidward is just priceless.

Good Episode (7.5/10)