21b. Squid's Day Off

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This is one of those episodes that never really made sense to me as a kid but now I find it hysterical. Very underrated too. 9.5/10

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
This episode is amazing! I love it! Probably the best Squidward episode ever! Also, I never get tired of Spongebob's quote: Have you finished those errands? Perfect job, writers! :clapping:
Score: 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A very nice plot with jokes to spring off of it, hilarious and true, great episode. 9/10

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I love a lot of these jokes and enjoy it even though I have seen this snail episode at least 20 times.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Have you ever heard of episodes being watched 10 times in a raw without getting a tiny bit bored?? That's definitely one of these episodes for me! I haven't -ofcourse- managed to do that , but I could do it easily..because I love this episode! It's a classic....it's the opposite of ''MuscleBob BuffPants'' (forgettable..) ! This episode includes some good moments and funny quotes , I basically love everything about this episode and despite the rating , I think this episode is hugely underrated!!! I mean have you ever heard of someone talking about this episode??? I mean they always talk about ''Band Geeks'' , ''Just One Bite'' etc. etc. but they never mention this as a BRILLIANT SpongeBob episode...well this is definitely one of the best episodes...It's for sure my number 3 or 4 favourite from this season ! 10/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Another good episode, while not being that memorable this episode does have some good moments like "I'm going to destroy the Krusty Krab!" and it gives off a sense of insanity and paranoia because don't what SpongeBob was going to do, Another solid episode.

7.5/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
This episode is hilarious, especially the end. The end made me like this episode a lot more. It does the "character going insane" trope greatly. This is also a really underrated episode. 9.5/10

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The plot was done so well in this episode, as well as the jokes and music.

Moments:
- SpongeBob saying "Oh no, not again!" when Mr. Krabs loses his arms.
- Squidward thinking SpongeBob is going to destroy the KK, up to the point where he gets paranoid.
- "Have you finished those errands?"
- Squidward: "I'm very busy."
SpongeBob: "I'm sure you are."
Squidward: (offended) "I don't like your tone!"
SpongeBob: (singing high-pitched) "I'm sure you are! How's that?"

9.4/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's a great episode, and i wish this would be the first episode of the season instead of the kinda forgettable Your Shoe's Untied.

8/10

Back