21b. Squid's Day Off

A nice way to start off season 2. Squidward being in charge of the Krusty Krab and using it to take the day off is a good idea, and they executed it well. That's pretty much it. Except that it's not. This episode isn't perfect, and I do have two gripes about it. For one, it would have been nice if we could have seen more of Squid relaxing and then having become worried over a period of time instead of it being all thrown at you at once. And two, the ending is just a slap in the face. But other than that, great episode.

SpongeBronyPH

Episode: Squid's Day-off (S2-E21-B)

I LOVE THIS ONE! I remember this episode when I was a child. My favorite scene is the Krusty Krab on FIRE! I laugh a lot here.

Final Score = 10/10 :1st: :whoo:

Combusto82

10/10

i like the end of a episode where Squidward's head deflated as Spongebob tell him that they forget change the sign from closed to OPEN!! haha!

This episode is really funny. I think this episode is a really great one in Season 2. While not the best of the season, Squid's Day Off is an episode that excels in comedy, has a great story, and the execution was great as well. All in all that makes for a good episode

Ranking so far:
1. Squid's Day Off (A)
2. Your Shoe's Untied (B)