21a. Your Shoe's Untied

Squiddykins

take back the falls

Your opinion on this episode?

I think the plot is alright. Patrick looked funny when he had those shoes on his hands and I loved Gary's roar. The song is good too. Spongebob made me laugh as he kept tripping over and over when he was going to work.

hasfarr

your mom
A good beginning to the BEST season of SpongeBob. *poooooooooooooooooooop!*

As you should know, this is the first time Ween lent their songs to SpongeBob, second time was "Ocean Man", in the movie.

"Hey, SpongeBob, you're shorter! Have you been dieting?"

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I love the loooong scene where Spongebob is shuffling the patty over to Squidward.

This is one of those episodes where they magically moved the grill to the opposite side of the kitchen. At least in this episode they had a good reason to. :P

hasfarr

your mom
I love the loooong scene where Spongebob is shuffling the patty over to Squidward.

This is one of those episodes where they magically moved the grill to the opposite side of the kitchen. At least in this episode they had a good reason to. :P
Uh, SpongeBob....

I'M OVER HERE, NOW MOVE!

spongey37

Moby Dollar
My opinion...

is this episode was...

funny.

Loop De Loop and Pull!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
0.jpg

Love this episode... the song is awesome
I really only find the song helpful if you already know how to tie them and you need a refresher though haha
I like it when Gary shows SpongeBob his awesome shoes lol

Cha

I love SBM
I couldn't agree more, the song is catchy and I love this episode. :w00t:

raisin

Moby Dollar
Meh. This is actually one of my least fav episode & song from the Hillenburg years. I mean its not bad but not as good as others. Still its funny seeing Patrick wear his shoes on his hands

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I like seeing Gary's shoes in this one haha... the the part where spongebob is shuffling over to Squidward is really funny.
The song, of course the most memorable moment of the episode, is really awesome. Pretty catchy song, but if you don't know how to tie your shoes already it isn't very helpful haha.. but I could see it being a nice "reminder" song if you forgot like SpongeBob

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Excellent episode. One of my favorites for season 2. I liked/laughed: SpongeBob tripping while going to work, this then happens when he kept falling off and threw the patties at Squidward, the Flying Dutchman's appearance, and the song. 10/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I really like this episode. It had a very original plot: SpongeBob forgets how to tie his shoes and has to relearn. Patrick was awesome, and there was lots of memorable quotes in this episode. 8/10

I don't feel like this one would stand out for its education. Although Patrick was kind of a bust (not very funny), it was all about the Krusty Krab bit to me. Squid eating all of those Krabby Patties, and SpongeBob hurry-scurrying to Squid to give him the patty! :lol: It was funny, but it didn't stand out like some other Season 2 episodes.

7.5/10 :)

It was surely a funny episode, especially the scene where Krabby patties -------------> Squidward. Lulz 8/10

hfjs

This was a great episode. It had a simple plot, but great execution. I really like this episode.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
A cute, funny episode, but really forgettable. I always enjoy it when I watch it, but it's one of those episodes that I usually forget exists.

Back