21a. Your Shoe's Untied

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:
A cute, funny episode, but really forgettable. I always enjoy it when I watch it, but it's one of those episodes that I usually forget exists.
You just took the words right out of my mouth.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I think you all are forgetting the real winnter of this episode: this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIpEkPcdEEo

Also I love the song, Patrick's shoes are on his hands, Squidward forcefully ate all of the Krabby Patties, Spongebob got caught in the fish while taliing to a skeleton, and even talking to the painting seen in the intro. And the song.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode is a classic. It is sweet while being funny. You can't forget the song..."Loop de loop and pull, and your shoes are looking cool!"

It actually one of my favorites, it's funny how SB wants someone to tie his shoes and the ending is just so cute to me! <3

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Your Shoe's Untied

This episode was pretty good. It had some funny moments. It's not my favorite, but it was good. 8/10

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
This episode has a good plot, and its was great to hear that song towards the end. This is were I basically learned how to tie my shoes (except that bunny ear part, I only do one loop.)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I love this episode, I love the song and the scene when Spongebob is throwing krabby patties at Squidward :D , 10/10

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
The episode has a great catchy song, good humor, okay pacing, an interesting story, and it's a weird episode to have the Dutchman in. Overall, a great episode to start off one of my favorite seasons.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A solid episode, it's pretty funny and the song helps it be more memorable, I also love the TV joke.

7.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I like this episode quite a bit. It has a lot of good gags from Spongebob watching (insert naughty thing here) to Spongebob throwing Krabby Patties at Squidward to The Flying Dutchman's scene. The plot is simple, but good, but the highlight of the episode is definitely the loopty-loop song. Such a memorable and good song.

9/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
A very simple and relatable episode for me, when I was younger I had a lot of trouble trying to tie my shoelaces so when I watched this episode the first time I felt very satisfied. While it isn't the funniest episode it does have a strong and relatable plot and a good music number.

7/10

Back