• If you didn't get a chance to do the SBM yearbook, I've opened it up for another week. Next Saturday, May 8, is the last day to put in your entry :)

219b. Larry the Floor Manager

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Had potential to be good. Terrible execution, Too much destruction that was COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. Literally the last 5 or so episodes are purely about destruction and people going crazy. It's so annoying and Larry is unlikable. Annoying faces too. 5/10

MasiHosseini

Moby Dollar
Season: 11

Episode: Larry the Floor Manager

This episode was kinda good. The plot was decent. There were few funny jokes. 7/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
An okay and inoffensive episode. I do like the first half for seeing Mr. Krabs act so oddly but once the plot gets going its another Krusty Krab story I've seen done better and funnier in Bossy Boots. I'd group this along with SpongeBob's Place in sort of being bland but unlike that episode I like Larry here in this episode and his prescience adds some jokes to an otherwise bland episode.

6/10

I enjoyed this one. I feel like this episode is overlooked by its sister episode. While I do think that episode is better, this episode is still good in its own right. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. Mr. Krabs' last line made me feel kind of "bleh"

THE LIST:
1. Man Ray Returns (A+)
2. Spin The Bottle (A)
3. Larry The Floor Manager (A)
4. There's A Sponge In My Soup (B)
5. Spot Returns (B)
6. Cave Dwelling Sponge (B)
7. The Clam Whisperer (C)
8. The Check-Up (D)