217b. The Checkup

Klu

I'm conflcted on this one. On one hand - majority of gags are truly hilarious, but on another - visuals of Mr.Krubs getting hurt are really unappealing. Almost on one level with season 6 or 7.
So I don't even know how to rate this episode.

Squidy

The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Not at all in my top 100. I dislike this episode because it's pointless and very boring. Sadly it's a SCUMBOB. Yeah the lame joke at the end was not funny. Just like The Clam Whisper don't put Mr. Krabs greed in it. So the rating is a 4.5/10. I think the adult joke was funny (Mr. Krabs snapping of the baby's head.) So not a meh episode but close.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Lots of Mr. Krabs abuse coming your way if you were to watch this, although it's unlikely many of you would complain. Anyways, weak beginning (I seem to say this for most of them) but it got more interesting because we saw SpongeBob and Squidward bonding yet again trying to help their boss (and I am one of those people who never tires of their cute relationship and Squiddy saying 'Don't call me that'.). Gross in places, yeah. Cartoons made more realistic, essentially. But not terrible. Pretty good, actually. Plus I love Mr. Lawrence's performance as Larry, more so than his Plankton, because he always makes him sound so cool and the sort of person you'd have a crush on.
:)

If I thought Spot Returns was overrated, this episode was a long time coming. I really hate how SpongeBob and Squidward give Mr. Krabs a "check up" because he wouldn't do a regular one. Apparently SpongeBob doesn't know what a check up is, so he screws everything up. I can't imagine the pain Mr. K must have been going through. Worst of the season thus far.

THE LIST:
1. Spot Returns (B)
2. Cave Dwelling Sponge (B)
3. The Clam Whisperer (C)
4. The Check-Up (D)

CheeseCrocker

This episode is really funny, especially the ending. Most of SpongeBob and Squidward's attempts to get Mr. Krabs to take his check-up were interesting and the ending was amazing.

Great Episode (8/10)