• Hey, Guest! The watch party for "The SpongeBob Musical" is on Saturday at 6 PM CT. Be there or be square!

217a. Spot Returns

This episode and Bubble Buddy Returns are both obvious fanservice. The difference is that this one is good fanservice, because it didn't just rely on being that. It brought back a character the fans love but is also unique and funny in its own right.

Squidy

The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Nice Spot returns I've been watching the episode and it's really good but...Until it turns in a "Plankton Steals The Forumula" Episode nice job Nick nice job
Over all it would be a meh episode it was close to good like a light meh but it can't reach good yet.
Note: I now think this episode is a GOOD episode and it's 8.5/10

Greek Chorus

Oh, grock.
Squidy said:
Nice Spot returns I've been watching the episode and it's really good but...Until it turns in a "Plankton Steals The Forumula" Episode nice job Nick nice job
Over all it would be a meh episode it was close to good like a light meh but it can't reach good yet
9/10
9/10 a meh?

What kind of world are we living in?

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
This was an episode of PURE GENIUS! Karen at the end nearly made me wet myself laughing.
Everything about it was good: I like the non-focus on the Krusty Krab particularly. Once again I have to point out the little thing that was amazing; the animation, dude! SpongeBob almost looked the best I've ever seen him in any post-sequel episode, great expressions. (Lost in Bikini Bottom being another good example.) Only complaint is sometimes it was too loud.

This episode. I think it's a teensy bit overrated. It's a sequel to Plankton's Pet, although it doesn't feel much like one due to the fact that the plot goes from heartwarming (the original) to just... I don't really even know. And in the end, you know Plankton's not actually going to get the formula so there's really no suspense. The rest of the episode was good, so I have to give it credit for that.

THE LIST:
1. Spot Returns (B)
2. Cave Dwelling Sponge (B)
3. The Clam Whisperer (C)