216a. Cave Dwelling Sponge

Imagination

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Honestly, this is an incredibly forgettable episode. Almost every concept in this episode has already been done before. In fact, I think that most Season 6 and 7 episodes are more memorable than these, because they usually create some pretty memorable gags, however annoying they may be.

I agree with most of the things McSponge said.

I'd also like to point out how the sister episode to this one (The Clam Whisperer) both involve Patrick falling asleep in the introduction and something following SpongeBob and causing trouble.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Squidy said:
Eh this is an okay episode (there really should've been a my leg gag here.) This is a GOLDEN episode its is very good the only downside is that it's fast paced. 11/11
what's next an amazing episode get's a zero out of 10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Imagination said:
Honestly, this is an incredibly forgettable episode. Almost every concept in this episode has already been done before. In fact, I think that most Season 6 and 7 episodes are more memorable than these, because they usually create some pretty memorable gags, however annoying they may be.

I agree with most of the things McSponge said.

I'd also like to point out how the sister episode to this one (The Clam Whisperer) both involve Patrick falling asleep in the introduction and something following SpongeBob and causing trouble.
Your argument that 6 and 7 better is pretty moot when 90% of seasons 6 and 7 were also rehashes. And by memorable gags you mean memorably bad gags? That isn't a good thing!!! Why in the world would I want to remember hating something!!!

I don't like season 10 but comments like this almost make me want to go full hipster mode and start liking it.

Imagination

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Honest Slug said:
Your argument that 6 and 7 better is pretty moot when 90% of seasons 6 and 7 were also rehashes. And by memorable gags who mean memorably bad gags? That isn't a good thing!!! Why in the world would I want to remember hating something!!!

I don't like season 10 but comments like this almost make me want to go full hipster mode and start liking it.
It's almost like...

you think I care about your opinion.

This episode was okay at best. It wasn't anything special to me and I barely remember what happened here but here are some thoughts.

- BC Sponge was annoying at times but I tolerated him a bit.
- I liked seeing Mr. Krabs sort of caring for SpongeBob.
- Squidward was kind of dumb here, he should have realized that BC Sponge wasn't SpongeBob.
- the new reporter was one of the only memorable things about this episode. Gotta love his 4th wall breaking.
- SpongeBob and Patrick hiking was nice to see, tho Patrick got a bit irritating with the whole tongue joke.

That's about it. I wasn't expecting anything fancy in this but it could have been funnier. Still I didn't mind this one.

Grade: B-

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
The comments are a total mess.

Anyway, i liked this episode a lot, It was really funny, and seeing SpongeBob getting arrested is something we haven't seen since Banned in Bikini Bottom, and i loved seeing the two sponges interacting.

Overall, i'm going to give this episode a 10/10.

A really good start to Season 11.

Reactions: Reg

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Imagination said:
Your kissup thinks otherwise!

It's amazing what stating your opinion on this website can cause.
Wtf is a kissup?

This isn't a safe space. Just because you have free speech doesn't mean you can't be called out.

Edit:

In order to not flood this topic I'm just going to edit this post.

Imagination said:
You had literally no reason to call me out. Oh right, turns out that I dislike a certain season of a show more than others. Flame war commence!

Why don't you wait until I say something stupid instead of something you don't agree with to call me out.
This makes no sense. I dislike season 10 as well, so why would I call you out because of that? I haven't even seen this episode.

The bolded is a terrible idea. Opinions should be shared and challenged. If you're allowed to say a SpongeBob episode sucks, I'm allowed to say your opinion on that episode sucks.

Imagination

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Honest Slug said:
This isn't a safe space. Just because you have free speech doesn't mean you can't be called out.
You had literally no reason to call me out. Oh right, turns out that I dislike a certain season of a show more than others. Flame war commence!

Why don't you wait until I say something stupid instead of something you don't agree with to call me out.

Imagination said:

I'm sorry, but if you're going to state something as controversial as, "Oh, Seasons 6 and 7 are more memorable than this episode.", then a response should be expected.

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
I liked it. Geniunely laughed my ::dolphin noise:: off at Mr. Krabs' face and also the dance scene. I haven't had access to a TV for awhile so I watched all 7 new spongebob episodes I missed. This was the first. Fun episode. 8.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 11

Episode: Cave Dwelling Sponge

This episode was very decent. The plot was kinda cliché, because the concept is rather overused. There were few funny jokes. 6.5/10

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I honestly thought the dance scene was the best of the episode.
6.5/10

Back