210b. Burst Your Bubble

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I quite liked a lot of the directions this episode took but none of them reached their full potential. The beginning was okay, not very interesting but it had funny moments, the episode takes a genius direction with SpongeBob being Mrs. Puff's teacher but they don't do much with it using similar zany boating school gags like in the first half. This was a decent and enjoyable episode but I can't help but feel disappointed with the great plot they had going and compared to how great Tutor Sauce was.

7/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
I liked this episode slightly better than "Life Insurance". I liked the premise of SpongeBob making a bubble boat, and there were some cool new music. (Anyone got names for the never-before heard tracks played here?) But what took the cake for me here was the brilliant idea to have SpongeBob teaching Puff! Kudos to the writer (forget who that was for some reason)! Way funnier than some of the other post-movie boating school episodes!
PS: Krabs has some excellent music tastes with that techno music he was listening to there.

9/10

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Here we go. The light at the end of the tunnel. It just seems nice. It was nice to get another boating school episode too. Now, you're probably realizing that last part was pointless to say.....

This was the hardest I have laughed at a SB episode in a while. I LOVED the gag of "Plankton Ruling The Streets!" There were some other great jokes too. I laughed when Mr. Krabs wore Pearl's shorts though XD.10/10

Also, did anyone notice the Easter egg?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Growlie

Best Boy
I've never been a fan of boating school episodes...

This was just ok, although I think those bubble boats would be better exercise mechines then boats, and since I tried those stair steppers, that's what those boats reminded me of because of how the characters would ride them.

Oh hey! Patrick Still has a boat! So they kept that continuity, what do you think?

Now, I'm gonna end this, on this, you'd Think SpongeBob could or could've used the Bubble Boat to teach him how to be a better driver of a real boat. But then again, like I said, they reminded me of the stair steppers.

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
It was original, fairly good pace, but not that funny. So a 7.5/10

season4-10 aint all so bad said:
Here we go. The light at the end of the tunnel. It just seems nice. It was nice to get another boating school episode too. Now, you're probably realizing that last part was pointless to say.....

This was the hardest I have laughed at a SB episode in a while. I LOVED the gag of "Plankton Ruling The Streets!" There were some other great jokes too. 10/10

Also, did anyone notice the Easter egg?
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Funny you say that, because the episode "Life Insurance" was the hardest I had laughed at an episode in awhile. But yea, I like boating school episodes because it usually doesn't involve many major characters, so the comedy is elsewhere.

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
I thought the story idea and structure was pretty great and the characters were pretty enjoyable with some jokes here and there, but for most of the episode the execution didn't settle right with me.
Not completely sure how to explain it but the episode felt like it flew through most of the scenes; not giving much time and attention for moments.
Hopefully in the future they can fix this by sorting it out somehow.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
The Appetizer said:
I liked this episode slightly better than "Life Insurance". I liked the premise of SpongeBob making a bubble boat, and there were some cool new music. (Anyone got names for the never-before heard tracks played here?) But what took the cake for me here was the brilliant idea to have SpongeBob teaching Puff! Kudos to the writer (forget who that was for some reason)! Way funnier than some of the other post-movie boating school episodes!
PS: Krabs has some excellent music tastes with that techno music he was listening to there.

9/10
https://www.apmmusic.com/albums/KPMK-1012%2F2/KPM_KPMK_1012~2_01001 A jazz music.

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
I really enjoyed this episode, but there's not really too much to say about it. I enjoyed SpongeBob teaching Puff and her acting just like SpongeBob during the test.

8/10

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
I thought this episode was pretty good not amazing but good. It was a little better than Life Insurance was, maybe because i didn't expect much from this ep

Now this episode I liked, it had great story structure. It had been an interesting insight to see a new Bikini Bottom, where they are driving bubbles instead of boats. Another interesting insight were the usual roles becoming reversed, SpongeBob becoming the driving instructor as Mrs. Puff becoming the student. Yet, at the end everyone learns that driving bubbles was just not meant to be. But hey, the boat wash scene with Mr. Krabs though! That was the best gag! I was laughing so much! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Overall, this is the best of Season 10 so far, IMO.

FINAL RATING: EXCELLENT! 9/10

Back