210a. Life Insurance

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Kaz wrote this episode I mean come on it's KAZ! He was the original writer for the show from season 3 and wrote such good episodes such as Nasty Patty, Wet Painters, Chocolate With Nuts (I Loved That Episode), Mid Life Crustacean, and of course I had an accident episode, also from this episode "The Sushi Maker" was original and pretty funny, I don't see anything wrong from this episode, it's just an another funny slapstick SpongeBob episode :bowdown:
Um... there is a word called "opinions"

BobCarotte

meep
Kaz wrote this episode I mean come on it's KAZ! He was the original writer for the show from season 3 and wrote such good episodes such as Nasty Patty, Wet Painters, Chocolate With Nuts (I Loved That Episode), Mid Life Crustacean, and of course I had an accident episode, also from this episode "The Sushi Maker" was original and pretty funny, I don't see anything wrong from this episode, it's just an another funny slapstick SpongeBob episode, then again I respect your opinion :bowdown:
Yes, but this time he disappointed me a little. When will you learn to respect opinions?

TheWolverine

Banished
BobCarotte said:
Yes, but this time he disappointed me a little. When will you learn to respect opinions?
I did respect your opinion, didn't you read my quote when I said "Then again I respect your opinion"

I'd give it a Squidward torture instead of the former, since SpongeBob and Patrick basically encouraged Squidward to behave how he did.
Encouragement, so that's the reason for his unfair punishment. Squidward shouldn't have listened to them in the first place. He decided to tag along and look what happened. He brought this on himself.

I don't like this episode but I'm sick of whenever Squidward gets karma, it's always considered as unjustified torture. I really feel like this fandom has gotten too picky about consequences of Squidward, which makes sense considering the show's previous seasons handled that so poorly but not all this is everyone but Squidward is trying to make Squidward miserable.

TheCrunchyPudding00

Part Computer or Something
Encouragement, so that's the reason for his unfair punishment. Squidward shouldn't have listened to them in the first place. He decided to tag along and look what happened. He brought this on himself.

I don't like this episode but I'm sick of whenever Squidward gets karma, it's always considered as unjustified torture. I really feel like this fandom has gotten too picky about consequences of Squidward, which makes sense considering the show's previous seasons handled that so poorly but not all this is everyone but Squidward is trying to make Squidward miserable.

I agree completely with this. This episode is somewhat like Slide Whistle Stooges, where Spongebob and Patrick introduce Squidward to something and Squidward just takes it too far. So sick of people complaining about wether squidward DEVSERVES punishment or not. Its a comedy show, all that should matter is if its funny or not, NOT weather or not what the characters are doing is morally ethical.

Scumbob Snarepants

Bomb-Selling Pirate
If the Sushi Maker wasn't so...gory, I would like this better. Not bad though. This reminds me of a lot of the better Squidward Torture episodes, like Idiot Box or Just One Bite.

TheWolverine

Banished
Another classic SpongeBob episode, Great Job KAZ! You've done it again! Keep it up!

Also don't let those people get to you for criticizing your writing for this episode but "it's their opinions" <_<
Keep it up also I'm looking forward to your future episodes :sbthumbs:

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Another classic SpongeBob episode, Great Job KAZ! You've done it again! Keep it up!

Also don't let those people get to you for criticizing your writing for this episode but "it's they're opinions" <_<
Keep it up also I'm looking forward to your future episodes :sbthumbs:

It's their opinions.

Back