• Hey, Guest! The watch party for "The SpongeBob Musical" is on Saturday at 6 PM CT. Be there or be square!

210a. Life Insurance

SquiddyFace

Happy Halloween
Another classic SpongeBob episode, Great Job KAZ! You've done it again! Keep it up!

Also don't let those people get to you for criticizing your writing for this episode but "it's their opinions" <_<
Keep it up also I'm looking forward to your future episodes :sbthumbs:
Not everyone is gonna like what you like :sbdisappointed:

TheWolverine

Banished
Ol Bold and Brash said:
You don't seem to respect peoples opinions
I do respect their opinions but it's your opinion that you don't think I don't respect some people's opinions

Hazmart

Probably my favorite season 10 episode so far, it was just too ridiculously funny and creative, has a very calm pacing, the jokes were very funny in this one. 8.5/10

Captain Stupid

WARNING: First impressions.

This is currently my favorite Kaz episode from the "post-sequel" era. As usual, I think Kaz has done a pretty good job.
I still don't understand why people complain about Squidward getting hurt, but don't complain when it happens to others, such as Spongebob himself.

I still truly enjoy cartoon slapstick. And any of the Squidward "torture" is both well-deserved and cartoony, so I won't complain. Squidward isn't really unlikable here, but since he wanted Spongebob and Patrick to get hurt, he got what's coming to him. And while I think 11 minutes is a bit long for a slapstick cartoon/episode, this episode had at least 5-6 minutes devoted to slapstick, and pretty much all of it is funny.

I also like Spongebob and Patrick here. Then again, I always do that.

8/10

I used to think that this was one of the best episodes this season, but upon rewatch I found it wasn't anything too special. It's still enjoyable though, and an episode I'd recommend.

Ranking so far:
1. Unreal Estate (A+)
2. Plankton Gets the Boot (A+)
3. Mimic Madness (A)
4. Mermaid Pants (A)
5. SpongeBob's Place (A)
6. Life Insurance (B)
7. Code Yellow (B)
8. Whirlybrains (C)
9. House Worming (C)
10. Krusty Katering (C)
11. Snooze You Lose (D)