20a. Hooky

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This is my mom's boyfriend's favorite episode.

end

This episode's plot seems straightforward, but it's actually a metaphor for weed. I mean, think about it. The episode is about SpongeBob and Patrick becoming "hooked" (quite literally in this case). Mr. Krabs knows that it'll kill them, and tries to stop them, but unfortunately the two do not heed his warnings. So Krabs tries giving him an overdose of weed, with the help of Squidward of course, and that ends up making SpongeBob strip his clothes off and embarrass himself, and Patrick to become irreparably addicted (the tuna can symbolizes his state; trapped forever in a state until he receives proper help). It's one of the series' darkest episodes.

Web Surfer 2.0 said:
This episode's plot seems straightforward, but it's actually a metaphor for weed. I mean, think about it. The episode is about SpongeBob and Patrick becoming "hooked" (quite literally in this case). Mr. Krabs knows that it'll kill them, and tries to stop them, but unfortunately the two do not heed his warnings. So Krabs tries giving him an overdose of weed, with the help of Squidward of course, and that ends up making SpongeBob strip his clothes off and embarrass himself, and Patrick to become irreparably addicted (the tuna can symbolizes his state; trapped forever in a state until he receives proper help). It's one of the series' darkest episodes.
are you high

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Hooky

This episode was good. The plot was nice. I liked Mr Krabs' father figure persona here (it's very notable in most season 1 episodes). The ending was fine. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I always laugh when the costumer says at Mr.Krabs ''How about a mint?'' :P :P :P , not a boring episode but entertaining and pretty funny...the ending wasn't the ''perfect'' ending but still OK, an 8/10 :)

CyborgSea

Floating Shopping List
This episode really isn't that funny, and it spawned a very reused plotline. Personally I think Sailor Mouth did this sort of plotline better. Not one of my favorites, not sure why everyone adores this episode.

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
I love this episode. It had a great plot and showed how much Krabs cares about Spongebob. The ending was also really funny. 9.5/10

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
I had a tough time with these last there but this is so close to meh it's a GOOD episode. Yeah I know what your saying "But this episode wasn't good". Well here's the reason, this was going to be a MEH episode but the ending where Patrick is in the tuna makes it great. 6.1/11

Back