I didn't like this as much as it's sister episode but it was better than I expected. It felt similar ot Single Cell Anniversary and SpongeBob and Patrick teacing Plankton to be nice reminded me of MM BB 3 but in the end, the episode was it's own thing. I wish this episode would make me feel just as sweet as Single Cell Anniversary, tho it's ironic because in that episode, all Plankton wanted was the formula more than Karen but it did have heart in it's place. One thing I liked for sure is that at the end, Plankton gets kicked out again. Normally with these type of episodes, characters forgive themselves and everything goes back to normal (FAMILY MAN), so I'm glad even though the episode didn't make me feel heartwarmed that much, the ending was funny. I really enjoyed SpongeBob's attempts to make Plankton a nice person and Plankton trying to make Karen jealous instead was top notch. I especially laughed at SpongeBob saying they should have kids lmao. This was definitely a big step up for Ben Gruber.

Grade: B+

Vincent Waller

Floating Shopping List
Here's the pic with all the referenced board games
tnulEsM.png

I honestly really like how season 10 is having the most references and continuity nods the show has ever had. I like even more the fact that they're referencing stuff from every era of the show. I mean, referencing a board game from season 7? Who would've thought that. Some people think it's just nostalgia bait, but I don't think it is if it's made subtle, and not super obvious.
Besides, I don't know anyone who would be nostalgic about season 7 yet.
I guess that Ben Gruber (if it was his decision) knows the show more than I thought.

Sherm Cohen Bringer of Easter eggs!

BobCarotte

meep
Very good episode. It shows how Plankton really loves Karen. I liked the references of older episodes (I realized that Season 10 is making a lot of references and that makes me so happy). Also, SpongeBob was so helpful and I really like when he behaves like this. I give this episode a 8.5/10. :)

Sailor Mouth

Floating Shopping List
I also enjoyed this episode, more than Spongebob's place. What I really like about these two that kind of ruined last week's episodes for me (not completely) was that they weren't creepy or disgusting. It was pleasant to watch and none of the characters were too weird.

J-444

Floating Shopping List
The Appetizer said:
Yeah, Sgt. Tibbs mentioned a Sailor Moon outfit.
Plankton's blue outfit with yellow hair - It reminds me of any promo art for the show I have ever seen. Looking it up, it's not an exact match, but it does send those vibes. If that was an unintended reference, it might have been a "real inspiration but forgotten source" situation.

Also, good golly there are a lot of easter eggs in that pic! Counting them all, from the top:
  1. Whirly Brain
  2. Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Seahorse (Party Pooper Pants)
  3. Pretzel Pals (Buried In Time)
  4. Dirty Bubble Paddleball Set (Have You Seen This Snail?)
  5. Patrick: The Game
  6. Flying Dutchman's Treasure Hunt (Arrgh!)
  7. Mermaid Man Action Figure (Both Mermaid Man vs. Spongebob and Toy Store of Doom)
  8. Eels and Escalators (Sailor Mouth)

MrTortellini00

lame funny
I forgot to include another easter egg on my pic. Rocky Road ice cream from Goodbye Krabby Patty is seen right below Spongebob. It was probably hidden by the Nick KCA screenbug.
Oh and the 3 balloons spelling FUN are also seen. I keep missing stuff!
Edit: Just noticed that a topic was made for it, lol.

This had felt somewhat of a sequel to Single Cell Anniversary, but not precisely recycled from that episode... best gag IMO had been at the end of the episode when they said they would print out 1,000+ babies! :hehe: A Plankton episode, but not related to the Krusty Krab (had been a refreshment from other episodes), the ending was still very sweet! Also, I absolute loved the new facial expressions: felt quirky and cartoon-y.

FINAL RATING: GREAT! 8/10

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The episode was really good. I enjoyed everyone's character in the episode, the game board references, and pretty much everything funny! Definitely on the top 5 episodes of season ten (so far). 9.4/10

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
I did really enjoy this episode. SpongeBob was a great friend, as usual, and I liked that Plankton actually did want to win her back after realizing he screwed up. There is one thing that bothers me, though, and it's the ending. WHY? WHY do they always have to go with the "wacky plot twist" ending? Why can't characters just have a happy ending once in a while? Do the writers think it's funny? I certainly don't at least. And it just makes the entire plot that came before it pointless! It just annoys me...

8/10

TheCrunchyPudding00

Part Computer or Something
I really loved this epsiode. The animation in this season is such a step up in quality from the earlier seasons. Kaz is probably my favorite writer so far this season writing both this and Snooze You Lose, two of my favorite post second movie episodes so far.

With fantastic animation and really solid writing this episode is a 8/10 for me.

TheCrunchyPudding00 said:
I really loved this epsiode. The animation in this season is such a step up in quality from the earlier seasons. Kaz is probably my favorite writer so far this season writing both this and Snooze You Lose, two of my favorite post second movie episodes so far.

With fantastic animation and really solid writing this episode is a 8/10 for me.
Ben Gruber wrote this episode, not Kaz.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Here's the pic with all the referenced board games
tnulEsM.png

I honestly really like how season 10 is having the most references and continuity nods the show has ever had. I like even more the fact that they're referencing stuff from every era of the show. I mean, referencing a board game from season 7? Who would've thought that. Some people think it's just nostalgia bait, but I don't think it is if it's made subtle, and not super obvious.
Besides, I don't know anyone who would be nostalgic about season 7 yet.
I guess that Ben Gruber (if it was his decision) knows the show more than I thought.

Honestly, I'm actually glad the crew is referencing all eras of the show instead of just the first 3 seasons, because it further proves that, even with little continuity, every episode of SpongeBob exists no matter what. It wouldn't be as good if they only referenced pre-movie episodes just to pander to fans of that era. So it's great to know that they don't want to forget what happened in SpongeBob's post-movie adventures.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
After a couple of disappointing episodes this was much better, they already tried to do a heart-warming episode so the focus on comedy was appreciated and there was a lot of unique attributes to keep this its own thing, the episode had much more dialogue humor than most of season 10 which is appreciated. Don't get me wrong, I love the visuals but I feel it's starting to overshadow the dialogue a bit and this episode had the perfect balance. Not much to complain about, solid episode through and through.

8/10

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
This was a slightly better episode. Plankton could've been written a little better but most of the jokes worked. What made this is one an unique episode for Plankton that it focused on his marriage with Karen rather than getting the Krabby Patty formula. All the characters are decent here. I like SpongeBob (and Patrick) helping Plankton to make up for Karen. While I did like SpongeBob pretending to be Plankton's date in order win back Karen, the ending kinda made it pointless (even though the fat screensaver joke was funny). Overall, I liked this one a little bit better than SpongeBob's Place. The writer of this episode should be balancing more between the comedy and heart. 8.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 10

Episode: Plankton Gets the Boot

This episode was very good. The plot was nice. The ending was pretty heartwarming. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
This one seems to me like a season 7 episode, anyway is very weak and boring, just a couple of jokes are good, and the part of Plankton dating with Shelby Naghtica was very dumb.

Back