WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Actually, it's about SpongeBob cooking Krabby Patties at his home, which starts attracting customers.

BobCarotte

meep
Why are you repeating that lame joke again?
SF7lVr8.jpg

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
This one was good. I liked the opening. Squid's song was kinda fun. But it wasn't too funny. There was a reference to Hooky I found with the guy's sandwich being a fried boot. But it gets points for good story elements. Mr. Krabs making a lava moat was kinda funny. And the song, once again. It could be better though. 8/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I really enjoyed this episode. It felt like a mishmash of Patty Hype, The Krusty Sponge, and Banned in Bikini Bottom with a dash of SpongeBob You're Fired, but worked well here. I really loved the chemistry with SpongeBob and Krabs. It's almost as if they father and son. ^_^ Plus, there were funny moments, especially the ending with Squidward. :P It didn't feel dragged on and still kept my attention. 8.5/10 for me.

RomNick said:
Why are you repeating that lame joke again?
Can you please get a sense of humor for once? Just... once...?

J-444

Floating Shopping List
My general connection between this and Plankton Gets the Boot is that they both are pretty good throughout the entire runtime (with some bumps), with some relatively small thing that ticks.

Here, it's OOC Squidward and his song at the Krusty Krab (though his earned embarassment made up for it).

The episode was mostly a smooth ride, but it ends up just plain good because it doesn't dare to do anything spectacular (despite the premise, ironically). The ambulance fakeout (again? Not that I'm complaining) was a welcome small surprise, prolonging [plot solution here] long enough to be unexpected, which is a tell that how everything played out was great.

8.5/10

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I thought this episode and everything about it was great! The plot was brilliant, the characters were perfect and it was an overall pleasure to watch. I loved Squidward's little song and the ending with Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob was so heart warming. I'd give this episode a 10/10, and I think this episode ties with "Mimic Madness" and "House Worming" as my favorite episodes of season 10 so far!

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Ehhh. We have seen this idea before. I don't know how the crew continues to think Krusty Krab episodes are going to be fresh. They've done literally everything with that restaurant. And no doubt its been fun to watch. But they can't reuse the same idea! 7.5/10. The beginning just was not called for but the middle and and was cool. It seemed a little longer than normal too

Back