Hazmart

Moby Dollar
It's just okay, weak storytelling, and is very fast paced, but the jokes are good

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Terrible episode. SCUMBOB episode. This episode is the worst episode of the season (worst than house wormimg.)
This plot has been done before in a BETTER episode. (Banned in Bikini Bottom.) 4/10
So here's the whole episode in a nutshell. SpongeBob said he wants to work at his place so he goes there. He starts to get very rich while Mr. Krabs is getting more poor. So he goes to Spongebob's house and he sees that he is rich. So he makes a trick to get all of the money. Then they have to shut it down because it's legal to blah blah blah. So they go back there and Squidward dancing saying "I hate people!" Then it ends.
Edit: I did this at school :3.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Squidy said:
Terrible episode. SCUMBOB episode. This episode is the worst episode of the season (worst than house wornimg.)
This plot has been done before in a BETTER episode. (Banned in Bikini Bottom.) 4/10
I don't get how this episode has the same plot as "Banned in Bikini Bottom". Only similarity is that SpongeBob made a restaurant out of his house, that's it.
Plot more about Mr.Krabs and how he can't stand the fact that SpongeBob became much better fry-cook than him.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Squidy said:
Terrible episode. SCUMBOB episode. This episode is the worst episode of the season (worst than house wornimg.)
Edit: I did this at school :3.
I'm glad this website is being graced with such excellent and in-depth reviews.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
In all honesty, I really quite enjoyed this one. There were many funny bits, including Squidward's I Hate People song and when everyone caught him (LOL) and also when SpongeBob tried to make Gary look more like Squidward. Cool episode, nothing was disgusting or out-of-place so very solid and great.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Okay, looking back at this episode now, my thoughts have changed recently. I've said many times that an episode can reuse a plot as long as it is different enough, but this episode, however, probably borrowed more from Patty Hype and Bannd in Bikini Bottom than I remembered. I'm now rating this a 5.5/10. It still has some interesting moments.

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
This is the first newer SpongeBob I've watched in quite a while. My parents weren't home Friday night so I just happened to be in the living room watching TV and turned on Nick.

I liked it, though I feel like "you can't run a restaurant inside a pineapple" is one of the most obvious Status Quo Is God moments ever.

Pretty good episode. I like the premise, and the execution delivers. It's funny, and I like Mr. Krabs' character here. I also love Squidward's song here.

Ranking so far:
1. Unreal Estate (A+)
2. Mimic Madness (A)
3. Mermaid Pants (A)
4. SpongeBob's Place (A)
5. Code Yellow (B)
6. Whirlybrains (C)
7. House Worming (C)
8. Krusty Katering (C)
9. Snooze You Lose (D)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
This one is okay. The I Hate People song is really good! BUT! It has a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally weak concept.

Rating: Flat

Rankings:
Code Yellow (Perfect)
Mermaid Pants (Amazing!)
Mimic Madness (Superb)
Whirly Brains (Good)
SpongeBob's Place (Flat)
Krusty Katering (Dull)
House Worming (Meh)
Unreal Estate (Bad)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
“SpongeBob’s Place” feels like a combination of 4-5 different episodes. I see elements of “Patty Hype”, “Banned in Bikini Bottom”, “The Original Fry Cook”, “Bummer Vacation”, and “The Krusty Sponge” all in this episode. And having an episode be this kind of combination isn’t new, as I see elements of other episodes in all episodes of this show, but I just thought it would be neat to point this out.

“SpongeBob’s Place” begins with all the customers of the Krusty Krab enjoying Krabby Patties in a variety of visually interesting ways. And as the episode goes on, and the customers start showing their appreciation for SpongeBob as a fry cook, I realize that this episode can be seen as a spiritual successor to “The Original Fry Cook”, as SpongeBob has now reached the level of fame and goodwill that Jim did, except SpongeBob would never leave the Krusty Krab for “bigger and better things”.

And speaking of similarities to other episodes, the plot of this episode is interesting to me, because it’s basically the inverse of “The Krusty Sponge”. In that episode, Mr. Krabs sees the success of SpongeBob and decides to capitalize on it. In this one, Mr. Krabs sees the success as a threat. And I like how both options are in character for him. Anyway, Mr. Krabs manages to get SpongeBob out of the restaurant so that he can prove that he doesn’t need SpongeBob, and you don’t even need to see the rest of the episode to guess that this will fail completely. Whenever an episode makes a point of Mr. Krabs saying he can cook patties, you can bet your butt he’ll burn them, trash them, do everything under the sun to make them inedible. Because we’ve seen Mr. Krabs cook just fine before. But this show is never consistent, and I love it for that. It makes a wider variety of stories available to tell. And then when Mr. Krabs dresses up like SpongeBob, I have to laugh. And I love how Mr. Krabs doesn’t even carry on the charade for very long, leading for him to get his just desserts quite quickly. Squidward in this part is hilarious too. Honestly, Squidward is just really good in this episode. His little “I hate people” song at the end is pretty fun and enjoyable.

As for SpongeBob, I feel like this is the first episode where I really started hearing about the propensity of newer episodes to reference old episodes, and when you see that first shot in SpongeBob’s house, it’s easy to see why. Moving on, this part of the episode reminds me a lot of “Bummer Vacation”, except SpongeBob is far more well-adjusted here lol. SpongeBob has fun cooking patties for his empty house, so he sets them in the window, which ends up attracting a bunch of customers. And once we cut back to him after Mr. Krabs’ poor attempt at showing SpongeBob up, we can see that he’s having a much better time than his boss. Not Squidward, though, whose yard is overrun with customers. And Squidward, narc that he is, calls the health department on SpongeBob.

While this episode doesn’t particularly spend its time on SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs’ relationship, I think the little scene we do get between the two is cute. Even though Mr. Krabs is absolutely right that SpongeBob doesn’t need him, SpongeBob doesn’t think the same, and I think it’s wholesome. And the very ending of this episode is so cute too, SpongeBob’s reaction to the very, very small credit towards his name is adorable.

Episode Tier: Amazing
Episode Score:
9/10

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
Can't believe it they make banned in bikini bottom good and made more of them selling it in spongebob's place and they actually have a good song!

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
Uh I actually liked this one...

So as I'm reviewing these and remembering Season 10, I think Season 10 is becoming one of my favorite seasons, probably above 12.
Can't believe it they make banned in bikini bottom good
Like SpongebobMaster said, it's like Banned in Bikini Bottom if it was good.

I love the song "I Hate People", and like I mentioned on the Pizza Delivery discussion, I replace the words sometimes with people I hate. It's fun, and the song was great.

It was just an enjoyable episode honestly.

7.5/10 episode!

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
I think hugs4softie and me in my old review said it better
Like SpongebobMaster said, it's like Banned in Bikini Bottom if it was good.
Can't believe it they make banned in bikini bottom good and made more of them selling it in spongebob's place and they actually have a good song!
its basically banned in bikini bottom if it was good and it has a good song so before my review I am going to sing a song:
I love this episode
This Episode Loves Me
I prefer This More than banned in bikini bottom

original and neat on its own
I can have the best of times all with this episode
Because I love this episode

I hate banned in bikini bottom
I'm still that way
La, la, la, la, la, la, hey, hey, hey

I hate Choir Boys
I hate Atlantis Squarepantis
I wish they would leave Paramont + in Tax Write off