Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
Mr. Krabs actually wanted to return the box of jewels? I'm surprised.
It was a fun episode. I'm still loving the expressions.
tumblr_om1z7eRUWX1s2kw58o2_r1_400.png

That's my expressions when people try to pat me on the head

this was better than it's sister episode but that's not saying much. This definitely felt like a good premise but it's execution wasn't so good. My main issue with this is that how darn fast paced it is. I don't mind fast paced episodes but this episode really could have toned down it's pacing. The gags were mostly so annoying or types of gags we've seen before. The begining with kids really got on my nerves. It was very loud and gross at times. Sneezing on krabby patties and kids eating it? Come on, gross out gags are usually not funny in this show. After the characters went to the mansion, it certainly didn't get any better. Patrick was really loud and annoying as hell. Yet another Squidward plays clarinet badly jokes. Well, I actually thought Mr. Krabs trying to put the jewels back where it was originally from was actually a good characterization. You'd expect greedy Mr. Krabs to steal them but he didn't. Unfourtunately his subplot was ruined by the birthday kid. Dad krabs scenes were sweet but that's about it. And the climax at the end was fun. But I really just didn't like the odd fast pacing of this episode. Most of gags were really loud and the episode felt way energetic.

Grade: C+

BusterBunnyCH

Imitation Krab
I do not know why they put so much snot and vomit in the beginning, it was not funny.
But it was a very good episode, a fun story with lots of visual jokes and beautiful facial expressions. 9/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This episode was actually pretty good. While I don't like the beginning gross-out jokes, which is not funny in my books, the rest of the episode was pretty solid. I liked the exaggerated faces and the visual humor, which gives the episode a lot of life. I thought it was funny when Krabs used Squid's ink to make tuxedos, as well as the gag with the kids in the windows. I like how season 10 is going. I give it a 8.5/10.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
This episode is a WEIRD mix of everything: funny moments, gross moments, good Mr. Krabs scenes, bad Patrick scenes, loudness, crazy expression, and the usual comedy ending. This is basically one of the most weirdly paced episodes ever. It blends in so much stuff, that I'm very unsure what to think of it. I hope that's not Ben Gruber's writing style and that Code Yellow will be as fast and crazy as this ._..

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
Great concept. Everyone goes to a unique, enclosed, yet versatile setting and is left to split up and partake in their only little side stories. I just wish those side stories had been more entertaining. Patrick's schtick wasn't anything we haven't seen before, and Krabs didn't do much with all the screentime he was given. I hope they try this sort of thing again though

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Take out that stupid kid, and you've got a great episode. Sadly he ruined it for me. I liked the individualism and how it all came together at the end, though. 8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Honestly I didn't like this episode much, it felt like a lot of what I don't like about post-sequel SpongeBob wrapped into an 11-minute bag. I don't think it's that bad but it's on the irritating side. It isn't the pacing more so the volume of the episode. There is minimal dialogue humor, it feels like a lot of cartoony visuals, bombastic noises, and chaos that never slows down, there's a couple of hits but for every Patrick balloon animal gag there's stuff like that annoying kid who keeps going on about his cake. It isn't bad but this episode tested my patience more than I would've liked.

5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 10

Episode: Krusty Katering

This episode was good. The plot was nice, it kinda reminded me to Malcolm in the Middle plots. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Squidward1984

Imitation Krab
OMG!! The best episode of the season hands down!!! This was hilarious and probably the hardest I've laughed from a Spongebob episode in a while! Although, the beggining had a few grossout scenes and I thought that the kid calling Mr. Krabs "daddy" was a little weak, this episode was packed with hilarious gags such as the kid swinging at the Plankton pinata (I'm surprised that nobody mentioned this), the kid hitting Mr. Krabs, Patrick creating a balloon rock, Squidward's "ink suits", the kid and the windows and Mr. Krabs face, Patrick going ballistic, etc. This is just packed with hilarious gags, way too many to name!

9.7/10

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
WARNING: FIRST IMPRESSIONS.

Oh my God! This has to be FUNNIEST Spongebob episode in 10 years, at least! :thumb1: It's pretty weird and crazy, but I LOVED it! :sbyes:

All the crazy shenanigans reminds me of Tex Avery's cartoons and that's amazing, since no other cartoon these days have managed to capture that feeling! :whoo:
Ben Gruber, you've done good! :pattongue: (This is the first Ben Gruber episode I've seen, and it's an amazing first impression!)
10/10

(I hope to God I'll have the same -or a similar- opinion the next time I see this episode!)

Back