This might be off topic, but did anyone see the Hash Slinging Slasher guy in the crowd?

attachicon.gif
IMG_8852.JPG

Anyway, this was a decent episode, it just wasn't that great. 7/10
I did not notice, :lol: , the continuity is somewhat decent.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 10

Episode: Snooze You Lose

This episode was bad. The plot was a rehash, and an atrocious one as well. There were few funny jokes. 5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I could care less about Squidward winning, he probably could've just taken the praise but instead he let his ego get ahead of him and played the clarinet.

I also liked how SpongeBob and Patrick were willing to help Squidward here. All of their efforts felt genuine and the episode didn't just screw Squidward over for the sake of it...

With that said though this episode was just too predictable most of the jokes and plot points could be seen ahead of time, I did like calamity of Squidward's music (If you know what I mean) and the no dancing zone gag, but otherwise I feel like this didn't much other than standard fare, I don't see what makes this so bad though.

6.5/10

Growlie

Best Boy
A plot like this (almost) was done better in this series. Has anyone seen Sabrina the teenage witch?
http://sabrinatheteenagewitch.wikia.com/wiki/Nobody_Nose_Libby_Like_Sabrina_Knows_Libby
Basically Sabrina, being a witch, could control Libby from inside her brain. If you read the episode's synopsis, or seen this particular episode, then you'll probably wonder why this episode wasn't done in this way. It would've more sense for this to have been a shrinking episode.

TheCrunchyPudding00

Part Computer or Something
I love this show, but they're way too burnt out. This idea has been used at least 4 times in the past. They need to pump out original episodes without bending too far away from the show. Quite simply, theyve used just about every scenario that is sane. 5/10

4 times? What episodes are you thinking of? I thought this was a pretty original concept for an episode...

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
This episode was okay and one of Season 10 weakest episodes, it was kinda slow and the ending was very predictable, there were some funny parts like the montage and the sleepover scene. but this episode was decent

Grade: 6/10

Best Characters: :sbx: :patx:

Best Line: You know, normally, I jump up and scream when you appear like that. But I'm so tired, I'm just gonna take your stupid advice.

Best Moment: The Montage

SquiddlyPie

random gal
The ''I love the episodes the majority hates and I hate the episodes the majority loves'' has got to stop sometime in the future...This is definitely one of my favorites from the season, it had dark moments which I LOVED , the ending was funny, the clone thing in the lab was creepy but really funny too and my favorite scene was when Squidward understood Patrick and SB are in his body (Plankton! reference as well), I can see where does the hate come but still I wasn't bothered by any of it, instead I really really enjoyed it..(BTW, the beggining is me every summer night , so so relatable) ...10/10. Also, I laughed really hard when that lady exploded.

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
This episode sucked but the first part was like Squidward saying "I just can't seem to get happy." But a funnier version. So this episode has actually good music that Squidward (or SpongeBob and Patrick) played. So it's not funny and it can't get to a golden so it's gonna be a GOOD episode. 8.5/10.

Didn't like it. It felt a lot like Slimy Dancing, but more poorly executed. Plus the episode didn't have any funny moments, and the plot is really dumb too.

Ranking so far:
1. Unreal Estate (A+)
2. Mimic Madness (A)
3. Mermaid Pants (A)
4. Code Yellow (B)
5. Whirlybrains (C)
6. House Worming (C)
7. Snooze You Lose (D)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
This one is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeeeeeeally pointless and is not really that bad but the plots interesting...

Rating: Low Meh

Rankings:
Code Yellow (Perfect)
Mermaid Pants (Amazing!)
Mimic Madness (Superb)
Whirly Brains (Good)
House Worming (Meh)
Snooze you Loose (Low Meh)
Unreal Estate (Bad)

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
This is a strange episode. I think parts of it could be really bothersome for some people (specifically the stuff with Squidward's brain) but I think the episode is more strange than gross or disturbing. The concept is a very typical cartoon plot (I've seen the same thing done with a Mickey Mouse short) but I think this one is unique enough to make it work without feeling unoriginal or boring. I thought the ending was kinda funny, and I liked the girl on the phone exploding, but other than that the episode wasn't that good comedically. I think Squidward deserved what he got at the end for the way he acted after he woke up, and I like the way SpongeBob & Patrick are portrayed here, so while it's not a very good story it's certainly not a bad episode overall.

5.5/10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ah, “Snooze You Lose”—our first forgettable episode in a while. Well, “House Worming” was on the forgettable side. But even though I know that this episode isn’t “Don’t Wake Patrick”, I always think this one is that episode instead. Either that or I think it’s “I Heart Dancing”. Or “Slimy Dancing”. Man those episodes are similar. No but seriously, I feel like this episode should be more memorable considering J. K. Simmons guest stars in it, but alas.

“Snooze You Lose” begins with Squidward very relatably being unable to get to sleep. I feel you buddy. My only recourse is turning on jazz and hoping for the best. And of course, SpongeBob and Patrick don’t help things, having a burping contest at SpongeBob’s house. Though, SpongeBob does end up giving Squidward some seemingly useful advice…after teleporting inside his house of course. I like how Squidward can’t even be bothered to scream about SpongeBob doing that. The first real funny moment of the episode comes when Patrick downs a whole soda bottle and is about to burp, and he’s like “tell my parents I love them” LMAO. After walking for a while, Squidward ends up going to SpongeBob’s house instead of his own. I’m interested to see what shenanigans this will lead to, because I’m hoping that these minutes of set-up will go somewhere. So far, I’m feeling quite neutral about the episode, as other than one or two moments, I haven’t been too amused yet. But so far we’re doing better than “House Worming”, so that’s a plus.

Everyone falling asleep on SpongeBob was wholesome and cute, so that’s another plus right there. And things start getting into motion once morning comes, and SpongeBob and Patrick are unable to wake Squidward up for his audition. The bit with Patrick freaking out about waking up not in his house was pretty funny, I’ll say. SpongeBob and Patrick’s attempts to wake Squidward up are…less amusing than that bit, but they’re not boring, so I’m mostly pleased. The part where they create a Squidward clone in a lab was hilarious, though. That’s the kinda randomness I like to see from this show.

This episode is very hilariously disturbing, which a type of humor that requires skill. And I think this episode’s got that skillful touch, because I wasn’t grossed out by anything here. SpongeBob and Patrick climbing inside of Squidward to control him is just funny and bizarre to me, not nasty or cringey. And I love how everyone who comes across the controlled Squidward finds him very disturbing, it’s just too funny. And don’t think I forgot about the random explosion, because I didn’t. Y’all know that’s one of my favorite running gags in this show. And I love how the bus driver ain’t even fooled. That bus driver is one of my favorite background characters…he’s been around for so long now, and is always funny.

Finally, SpongeBob, Patrick, and the sleeping Squidward make it to the audition, which is where we meet J. K. Simmons’ character, the judge. You know what, I’m not shocked at all that that’s the character he’s playing. Like usual, he’s great. As SpongeBob and Patrick manage to actually start wowing the judge, Squidward wakes up and quickly becomes privy to what’s going on. SpongeBob and Patrick fighting back against the awake Squidward was actually unexpected, but it was entertaining, so that’s a nice surprise. And of course, once Squidward, ah, expels SpongeBob and Patrick, his clarinet playing quite literally breaks buildings, leaving him on a bus home with a clarinet around his head. Hey, at least his clone plays a mean building!

“Snooze You Lose” was a perfectly serviceable episode. I think that’s the best way I can describe it. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t bad. It was decently enjoyable, but not an episode I would particularly seek out. But I wouldn’t avoid rewatching it either. It’s simply Good.

Episode Tier: Good
Episode Score:
7/10

Back