207a. Mimic Madness

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Greek Chorus said:
Growlie always looks into SpongeBob logic too deeply. I don't think it's something worth having tons of comments trying to explain what SpongeBob is.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Just realized I've seen this one before but never reviewed it. I like it, it's hilarious when SpongeBob impersonates everyone and they laugh because he did them just right. Also, I do like how Patrick 'protects' SpongeBob when Plankton and Squidward talk about a 'suggestion' for him. (forgot what it was :sweat:) Overall, it's a good watch and has a great song with great vocals.

This episode is MY Favorite of Season 10, alongside Feral Friends; Especially that scene where Spongebob Mimics The French Narrator; I loved that Scene SOOO Much I Added it as My Signature;

(Spongebob as the French Narrator): 80,000 Impressions later
French Narrator: Would you please stop imitating me? It is starting to get VERY annoying.

CJO5050

Everyone involved did a great job on the episode. BTW, Brian Morante, the storyboarder, actually recently friended me on Facebook, which I'm super honored about. He seems to be a pretty cool guy.

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Can't See For Free
This episode reminds me a lot of a demented and lighthearted mix of face-freeze and gone, in a way. But don't listen to that, because I think this is an amazing episode! It's not overly funny, but I think the plot is clever, and this episode is very story driven, which is a little rare in SpongeBob. This episode does it well however, and it keeps me interested throughout the entire thing.

A great episode, no doubt, but I'd hesitate to call this one of the post-sequel's best. It is a very enjoyable episode, but I think the song isn't too spectacular. I've heard better from the show.

Ranking so far:
1. Unreal Estate (A+)
2. Mimic Madness (A)
3. Mermaid Pants (A)
4. Code Yellow (B)
5. Whirlybrains (C)

Shinobu Oshino

BIIIIIRRRDMAN!!
Can the writers apologize for coming up with "I'm gonna flatter your socks off" that joke unsettles me I don't know I just think there's innuendo in there. Maybe I just analyze things too much but if romance is involved in the joke I'm gonna go watch some Teen Titans clips and Pamtri videos and try to get my mind off it. Too discomforting. And I'm a 16 year old girl!

My Favorite part of the episode is:

Spongebob(Dressed as Jacques Cousteau and with a French Accent): 80,000 Impressions later
French Narrator: Would you PLEASE stop imitating me, It is starting to get VERY annoying

I Love it So Much; I even made it my signature on this forum. . .