202b. Snail Mail

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode is also confirmed, there are some images revealed to be from the episode but the original date of airing is yet unknown but it is going to be somewhere in August 2016, discuss the episode here when it airs.

Sailor Mouth

Floating Shopping List
Do you happen to have a little more of the episode? It's completely fine if you don't, I'm just excited for new episodes!

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Sailor Mouth said:
Do you happen to have a little more of the episode? It's completely fine if you don't, I'm just excited for new episodes!
This wasn't me who uploaded it, I don't live in Canada :(

JackIsCool

Moby Dollar
First Bulletin Board, now this? Nickelodeon is legitimately making me angry with how they're scheduling their animated programming. Those folks in Canada are lucky.

FAIRY GODPARENTS!

Baby Clam
So I see you found my video...

Yeah, I was the one who recorded the episode, then uploaded the title card for YouTube. Because I want to, here are two images from this episode:

8830766380.png

8830906818.png

Kaiju

I love SBM
FAIRY GODPARENTS! said:
So I see you found my video...

Yeah, I was the one who recorded the episode, then uploaded the title card for YouTube. Because I want to, here are two images from this episode:

8830766380.png
I can't believe Norton kept his 3 identical brothers a secret from us viewers for so long.

BobCarotte

meep
NOTICE: Go to the comment sections of the video of the title card for Snail Mail I uploaded. Someone was kind enough to leave a link to the full episode in the description.
I have an idea! You can do the same for the next episodes. You won't get a copyright strike. :)

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I think the reason why Canada has gotten episodes before the U.S recently is because it seems that YTV is airing the episodes in production order (skipping 200) since "Bulletin Board" was episode 201b, it aired with "Sandy's Nutmare", and since "Snail Mail" is 202b, it aired with "Food Con Castaways". Nickelodeon USA on the other hand is airing the episodes out of order an example being the July premiere week (199b, 201a, 202a, 203a, 203b). This is the same reason for episode 196 (The Fish Bowl/Married to Money) airing in various countries before the U.S, because the U.S aired 197 before 196.

Back