202a. Food Con Castaways

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Wasn't the title card music used in one of the SpongeBob games? Or something incredibly similar...

This episode has been my favorite of the week; the expressions are fantastic, very Ren and Stimpy like, the writing was pretty good, and we haven't really gotten a plot like this yet (I think). SpongeBob's eyes when taking to the patty kinda unsettled me though. Not sure why, but whatever little nitpicks.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Doowop said:
Who storyboarded this episode? It was really well-drawn, with lots of different styles mixed in. I swear, it was like they put every season's character designs in a blender.
Chris Allison and Ryan Kramer were the storyboard directors, Sherm Cohen was the supervisor.

Vincent Waller

Floating Shopping List
Rugratskid said:
Wasn't the title card music used in one of the SpongeBob games? Or something incredibly similar...

This episode has been my favorite of the week; the expressions are fantastic, very Ren and Stimpy like, the writing was pretty good, and we haven't really gotten a plot like this yet (I think). SpongeBob's eyes when taking to the patty kinda unsettled me though. Not sure why, but whatever little nitpicks.
His eyes were supposed to unsettle you. Make you feel SB's hunger and delirium. :)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I love this episode! It doesn't remind me of ''Club SpongeBob'' but of ''UGH'' instead :P But it was a really good episode! Poor Squidward at the end, he didn't even get the chance to eat that hot-dog :P I like it and some parts made me laugh! 10/10 coz it's the best episode of this week!!! :thumb1:

Mr. Anthony

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Just tell me how it's possible to love this episode? It has a lot of stupid gags. For now the best episode of the week is Sandy's Nutmare in my opinion. Although it also has stupid gags

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Mr. Anthony said:
Just tell me how it's possible to love this episode? It has a lot of stupid gags. For now the best episode of the week is Sandy's Nutmare in my opinion. Although it also has stupid gags
stupid gags is what SpongeBob has been for a long time, why should anyone be surprised by how stupid it is?

I found this to be really good. While I wish we could see more of food con, the journrey of the charcters was so wacky and unusual I had fun with it. The gags were pretty nice with a few exeptions like Squidward getting smoke into his face or Patrick eating all the food. I loved characters going really insane, even SpongeBob has gone a bit crazy but it was good to see him protecting the patty. Also I did not expect that twist at the end coming, tho we knew how it played out due to the promo spoiling it. This is a pretty good eppie imo.

​​​​​​​Grade: B+

BobCarotte

meep
Funniest faces :rofl:

KukqJTc.jpg

5sxjd0L.jpg

Jw13HJg.jpg

PqDnl5y.jpg

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
I really enjoyed this episode best out of the 2 I've seen so far, it has some good jokes and gags my favourite being the exhaust blowing in Squidwards face and it felt like Club SpongeBob and To Save a Squirrel had a baby and is it just me or whenever SpongeBob makes something new like the "Nature Patty" considering how disgusting it looks people seem to like it.

A very funny and solid episode 9/10

chances14

Imitation Krab
Mr. Anthony said:
if you don't like stupid gags, can't imagine there's a ton of episodes that you like

Back