201b. Bulletin Board

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I haven't seen this one yet but I just wanna say it's cool that Bubble Bass returns in this ep. I really wish they used him more, it could add some variety to the Krusty Krab eps instead of just "Plankton steals the formula". Pickles was great.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
For a Krusty Krab episode, they manage to make it sound more interesting with this plot revolving on a bulletin board. Although I totally knew Patrick was P-Star 7 the whole time. The episode seems to be a take on the trolling that we dealt with on the Internet and I thought it was clever. Only a few jokes missed, but it rather a great one. 9/10

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
8.6/10. It would be higher, but the fact that they make it obvious that Patrick is P-Star7 makes me put the score down a bit for light spoilers in the episode.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I thought this episode was pretty good. The twist ending was predictable. But this episode was still funny. 7.5/10

KrustyKrab

Part Computer or Something
The opening with the elderly fish lady was pretty funny, and it didn't take too long to get to the plot from there. Bubble Bass was a nice surprise, and I agree with everyone that they should use him to create more KK conflicts. Mr. Krabs surprisingly didn't have greed as his primary motivation, but instead it was the reputation of his restaurant that caused him to turn against the bulletin board. My only real complaint is that PStar7 being Patrick all along was too predictable and the ending felt rushed. But overall a solid episode with a few good laughs to be had.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Yeah watching this again my opinions echo that of the others in this thread and when I first watched it in August. The jokes were good and the internet satire was spot on but the ending could've used some work.

7.5/10

The Navy

Banished
Really liked this episode and the allegory to the internet and online criticism. Loved the bits about online anonymity and SB trying to please everyone. And I really loved that Bubble Bass was in it!

8/10

Perry The Platypus

....What?
This episode was pretty good, with good jokes and a clever plot, but the ending needed work. I like that Patrick feels bad for the trouble he causes, but the bit with him counting this because people like him coudl have been fleshed out more, because they barely address it and flat out drop at the end. But still, i liked it.

Growlie

Best Boy
I just watched this today, it's pretty good. Although I don't.Like.BabbkeBASS!!! But I was satisfied that he didn't just Throw Squidward around this time. And their slap fight was funny. In the back of my mind, I Knew it was gonna be Patrick who wrote those negative reviews and words. However, how Funny would it have been if it had been Squilliam who wrote all that instead?

You're tired of hearing and reading it but, maybe Patrick's overused alittle bit. But that may be because I don't like him.

Oh yeah, my favorite part... SpongeBob: Why didn't you Tell Me? Squidward: Because I Don't care.

And he says this a monotone as possible to.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This episode was fairly good. I liked seeing Bubblebass again and overall I enjoyed it throughout, but not one of my favorites from season 9. Still good though.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 9

Episode: Bulletin Board

This episode was good. The plot was nice. I liked the return of Bubble Bass. It was predictable, but still managed to be funny. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

I loved this episode. One of the best ones by Jack Pendavis and he left the show on a high note. I just loved how this episode tackled with Internet comments without even having Internet to do it. How he did it was just so clever and I enjoyed a lot of it. The jokes were fresh, I especially loved the joke of what Squidward offered Mr. Krabs to do something about P.Star7 . Although I see people kind of complain about Patrick being P.Star7 so predictable but I mean it was already pointed out early. I think the purpose was meant to be predictable. Plus Patrick actually feeling bad for the comments, yet still writing comments on the board made a pretty interesting characterization from him and I gotta give credit for that. I also loved how Bubble Bass was used in this episode. Overall, another great episode for this season.

Grade: A-

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Dr. WhoBob said:
I loved this episode. One of the best ones by Jack Pendavis and he left the show on a high note.
Wait, Jack Pendarvis left, where did you hear this?

Back