201a. Sandy's Nutmare

Ehhh...I didn't like this episode that much. While it didn't really do anything bad, the plot was rather uninteresting and there weren't any good jokes to make up for it. In the canon of so many SpongeBob episodes, this just feels like a rather pointless addition. It felt like something that could have came from Season 8 or 9.1, and that's not a compliment at all. Weak episode. I give it a 4/10.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
It's a little lacking in humor, but it was a good solo writing debut for Andrew Goodman (not to mention, he finally put Patrick in it as he never appeared in his written credit episodes). The plot was once again fresh and interesting and I liked the character Eric Bauza (I think he uses TMNT 2012's Tiger Claw's voice). The story was random but it was amusing and I liked the animation style in it.

Score: 8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Started out better than it ended, but it was a well-done and interesting plot. Definitely some laughs. Not to much to note though, for now

7.5/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
It was okay. I really loved the facial expressions used in here and the story about the sun, star and moon was entertaining (ironic if you watched what happens after that) but I don't think the plot was that interesting to begin with and didn't have a lot of jokes. I'm looking more forward to what the rest of the week offers.

5.5/10

This was just okay. The plot was a bit interesting to see. I liked the concept and there were really fun stuff in it like the story Shalmon told at the end, even if that was so random and the animation looked great in the story. But like everyone said, my problem, besides me not finding it that funny, is that the pacing was so poorly done. At times it dragged a bit, at times it was really rushed. It's one of the weaker season 9.2 episodes for me but still there were stuff i liked here and there and the story was told well.

Grade: B-

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
While there wasn't many jokes I did like the premise of the episode and it sort of reminds me of old episodes where SpongeBob tries to warn someone they're getting too greedy and power-hungry and I also really liked the story of the Shaman that was the highlight. Even though it wasn't that funny it had a good plot and premise.

7/10

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Just caught this episode, and what did I think?

It's a good episode, but nothing spectacular. It has a fair number of jokes, but other episodes definitely have more humor going for them. It has an interesting story, though it does take a little longer to get started, and I feel the middle needed a little more substance. The highlight is probably the Shalmon's story, which is pretty entertaining. It's a good episode, and I would definitely watch it again, but it is probably one of 9b's weaker entries, maybe right above "Mall Girl Pearl" and "Sanctuary!"

SCORE: 7/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This was a fairly good episode. I enjoyed the plot and having Sandy, SB and Patrick as the focus. The story that Shalmon told was really cool and a fun addition to the episode. Overall, I enjoyed this one.

We also get to see some more of Sandy's tree dome, which I thought was pretty cool.

Death to Spandy

Baby Clam
No Spandy 10/10

This episode was good. There weren't a lot of jokes, the ones that they did have were visual based and slapstick. The new Shaman guy was cool. Patrick was weirdly funny and so was Sandy. The new art style they had for a scene was pretty and simple. It had a good message about not overusing our resources and stuff. I enjoyed this episode. I'm not sure I can say much more, this was a simple episode.

best scene
EKJziFR.png
SQmmXjW.png

testmacoroni

Baby Clam
I really liked this episode except I really don't see why the one character (with a jellyfish on his head) had to be in the episode. I was happy to see Sandy finally doing karate again even if it was only for a few seconds. Sandy can get annoying to listen to after a while but overall the episode was alright. I would rate it 7.9/10.
This episode left me wanting MOAR! :moar:

The Navy

Banished
I liked the Shalmon and the heavily stylized sequence with the sun and the moon, and the most impressive thing about the episode is how they made Sandy in the wrong, but still made her sympathisable. A flaw I noticed in some of the previous episodes, and I'm not trying to offend anyone personally, but they went all out with the characters being evil and made them kinda unlikable.

It had some good gags as well. 7.5/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Some of the African music used in this episode have just been ID'd. The names of the ID'd tracks are "Evil Spirits" and "Summer Harvest", both by Louis Mofsie. "Evil Spirits" plays when the Shalmon says "STOP!", and when he suggests to plant more trees, and "Summer Harvest" plays when the Shalmon introduces himself.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 9

Episode: Sandy's Nutmare

This episode was ok. The plot was decent. There were few funny jokes. 6.5/10

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I finally managed to catch up with this episode. I laughed quite alot, especially at the hand gag at the beginning. It's nice to see another episode centered on Sandy, who is criminally underused.

Back