2019 New Year's Resolutions

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
What are your New Year's Resolutions?

I think, for me, something I'd really like to work on by the end of the year is making more friends. I just moved not too long ago and I need to make more friends.

Another resolution I have is cook more often and expand the methods in which I cook. I need to learn how to adult a little better... lol.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Normally I don't make New Years Resolutions, but this year I will since I'm turning the big 1-8. Honestly, like you I should prob be learning how to adult some lol, I'm also gonna make sure I'll start driving this year as well.

PomPommermane

Imitation Krab
after graduating last year I've really screwed up my sleep schedule so this year I'd like to be able to find the self discipline to wake up at 6:30am/7 like I used to for classes.

... I woke up at 10 today... so um... that one needs a little work.

SpongeBob And Patrick

I hate Wednesdays!
Rochester, New York State, The United States Of Am
after graduating last year I've really screwed up my sleep schedule so this year I'd like to be able to find the self discipline to wake up at 6:30am/7 like I used to for classes.

... I woke up at 10 today... so um... that one needs a little work.
Are you planning on going to college at some point?
I am planning on going to college at some point in the near-ish future (I graduated from high school in 2017).

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I want to stretch every morning. I play tennis, and not stretching has led to...painful injuries, so I'd rather not deal with that. Also, I want to stop procrastinating, all it does is get me stressed.

PomPommermane

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob And Patrick said:
Are you planning on going to college at some point?
I am planning on going to college at some point in the near-ish future (I graduated from high school in 2017).
Aha Naahh. It used to be one of my main goals during high school but I've been getting second thoughts seeing all my friends attending and watching how many are getting mad stressed, two have already dropped out. I have a good job that supports me pretty well and I just don't think I could concentrate on that and class at the same time without it failing badly. Don't let that discourage you though, like, if you're deeply invested in a career or study you want to get into of course it's worth it. For me the threat of going into dept is too overbearing and I'd rather pursue creative interests instead.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
College is definitely not the best route for everyone. There are more than one way to achieve success. I tell the kids I work with every day that it's perfectly okay to study a trade or work on job-related skills rather than go to college. I have friends who have graduated college and work in positions that aren't related to their degree because they can't find work, and I have friends who studied a trade, didn't go to college, and are making a decent living.

Bianca

Dreamlover
My goal is to focus on my own happiness instead of other people's happiness. I'm a giver so I care a lot about my friends, so I often will care about my friends' happiness before my own. I have realized that I cannot make other people happy if I'm not happy myself, so I am going to focus on that this year.

Back