2017 NFL Season

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Since the preseason "officially" begins tonight nobody cares for the Hall of Fame Game don't even try lying to yourself the most notable thing in its' existence was when they had the wrong paint last year it's time for your hopes and dreams to be shattered.

What will be the most annoying commercials this year guys?

There's a reason when watching streams that I just mute the commercials and listen to my own music :laughsquid:

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
E.V.I.L said:
There's a reason when watching streams that I just mute the commercials and listen to my own music :laughsquid:
Oh man you don't know half of it, "You Don't Own Me" was bad but Draft Kings/Fanduel were EVERYWHERE, and if you ask anyone older 2008's "Saved By Zero" Toyota ads were almost as bad and are the most offensive ones.

Also the ones from the actual NFL are the worst, such as PROMOTING BANDWAGONISM IN THE WORST COMMERCIAL I'VE EVER SEEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KUuqGirg4

Like the reasons are the stupidest, being a Steelers fan for burgers!?!??!?!?!?!? NFL commercials are seriously the worst! :cry:

Trophy said:
Oh man you don't know half of it, "You Don't Own Me" was bad but Draft Kings/Fanduel were EVERYWHERE, and if you ask anyone older 2008's "Saved By Zero" Toyota ads were almost as bad and are the most offensive ones.

Also the ones from the actual NFL are the worst, such as PROMOTING BANDWAGONISM IN THE WORST COMMERCIAL I'VE EVER SEEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KUuqGirg4

Like the reasons are the stupidest, being a Steelers fan for burgers!?!??!?!?!?!? NFL commercials are seriously the worst! :cry:
This commercial has truly triggered me.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
it's that time of the year again already?!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4907-1388163139-10.gif

toddphillips said:
0-16 carolina panthers. this will be their absolute worst season ever.
When even the Browns can get at least one win I'm not sure if this is what will happen

Of course I probably jinxed it and this is going to happen and todd phillips will become a broadcaster on ESPN because 2018 new year new world you llamas

PinkPearl

insert title here
There is going to be a special episode of SNL on all over the nation tonight. My local TV station is ditching that idea to play a preseason Eagles game instead. Er, yay football?

I hate living in the Philly area sometimes.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
E.V.I.L said:
When even the Browns can get at least one win I'm not sure if this is what will happen

Of course I probably jinxed it and this is going to happen and todd phillips will become a broadcaster on ESPN because 2018 new year new world you llamas
He's probably saying that because of how it wasn't Cam's year last year.

On a positive note, Let's go Browns! Osweiler seems good so far, and Garrett is their weapon so far.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
BEST CLUTCH PLAY FOR THIS PRESEASON WEEK WITH SAINTS V BROWNS, BROWNS WIN WITH THE TD AT 1:52 4TH QUARTER 20-14

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Inserts how I don't have high hopes for the Bears and still waits for them to go through a Renaissance like the Blackhawks did starting in the 08-09 season. What? Virginia's not gonna last much longer XP. Oh noes, I'm a terrible for wishing death. God, what's wrong with me?

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
So... are any Chargers fans left?

Falcons are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Giants should win their division.

Colts > everyone

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
MY CHOCOLATE LEG! said:
You know it's going to be those really weird and stupid car commercials. You just know.
I was right with the car commercials at least. Too many, too many...

Back