2017 MLB Season

Trophy said:
Adding to home-run discussion June 2017 now holds the MLB record for most home-runs in a month....whoo?
I don't wanna discredit how well players have been doing as some are still better than other but I have skepticism about all the HR records as a whole now because of what we've discussed earlier in this thread.

PinkPearl

insert title here
The next Red Sox drama series (months after that thing with the Orioles) continues with the political uniform controversy. I love how the Red Sox wore patriotic-themed uniforms while playing on Canada Day in Toronto and everyone just LOST THEIR MINDS. Okay, one: MLB always does this for certain holiday weekends. Two: All MLB teams are wearing them, even the ones not playing Toronto this weekend. This was not a unique Red Sox decision. Three: It's not our fault that Canada Day and Independence Day fall within days of each other, nor is it our fault that we are playing in Toronto. It makes me sad to see people using the team Facebook pages to attack each other and their countries.

Can we just stop being offended so easily, get the facts first, and enjoy baseball? Hmm, I smell a blog post coming on...*shamelessly plugs sports blog, which appears in my signature*

PinkPearl said:
The next Red Sox drama series (months after that thing with the Orioles) continues with the political uniform controversy. I love how the Red Sox wore patriotic-themed uniforms while playing on Canada Day in Toronto and everyone just LOST THEIR MINDS. Okay, one: MLB always does this for certain holiday weekends. Two: All MLB teams are wearing them, even the ones not playing Toronto this weekend. This was not a unique Red Sox decision. Three: It's not our fault that Canada Day and Independence Day fall within days of each other, nor is it our fault that we are playing in Toronto. It makes me sad to see people using the team Facebook pages to attack each other and their countries.

Can we just stop being offended so easily, get the facts first, and enjoy baseball? Hmm, I smell a blog post coming on...*shamelessly plugs sports blog, which appears in my signature*
I did not realize this was actually a legit thing causing conflict wow okay it's literally a uniform if you dont like it then wear your own Canadian one, Blue Jays

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Of course we lose by 15 in the game where Rhys becomes the first player with 10 homers in their first 20 career games....and he did it in 17 which is how many runs we gave up yesterday. How fitting

While I do have hopes for Rhys the homerun outburst has me believing the balls will be changed next year because pretty much half the scoring this month is coming from Giancarlo dongers alone.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 World Series champions, the Houston Astros.
DNmVPGWVAAA_gRz.jpg

Back