2015 FIFA Woman's World Cup

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
One of the biggest events of the summer is taking place currently, the woman's World Cup which is taking place in Canada. A total of 32 teams competed in the group stage, and 16 went on the knockout stage, and then 8 in the Quarterfinal, 4 in the semifinal, and 2 in the final. One of those teams who made it to the knockout stage are the U.S who are ranked #2 in the world and are favorites to win the cup along with Germany and other teams. My predictions are that the U.S and Germany will meet in the final and the U.S will win 2-1. I I also predict that Japan will come in 3rd, and France will come in 4th. However we'll have to see. Anyways I'm wondering are any of you guys interested in the woman's World Cup,or soccer in general? And if so then it would be nice to hear your predictions.

sbnator20

Imitation Krab
Watching all the games from the US's group and the fact that Germany beat Ivory Coast 10-0 US and Germany will definitely be at the final

PinkPearl

insert title here
Dang I didn't know we were #2 in the world o.o Considering that our national field hockey team keeps losing to teams we should easily be beating, maybe it's time to turn to another sport for the time being. Let's go USA!

Back