20 New Episodes This Summer...

plantfunny123

Imitation Krab
Who else is a little sketchy on this whole thing that Viacom said about there being 20 new Spongebob episodes this summer? I mean i know summer doesn't actually end until September, But still, It takes around 9 months to make a new episode, and they just recently resumed production of episodes. I'm just a little suspicious I guess...

plantfunny123 said:
Who else is a little sketchy on this whole thing that Viacom said about there being 20 new Spongebob episodes this summer? I mean i know summer doesn't actually end until September, But still, It takes around 9 months to make a new episode, and they just recently resumed production of episodes. I'm just a little suspicious I guess...
I don't think it takes around 9 months.

I asked Vincent about news of upcoming episodes but he said he has to get the head ups from Nick before telling us...https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/622532796490231808. Also we have a writer on the forum...http://www.sbmania.net/forums/user/6086-sherm/

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
They probably don't make an episode one at a time, they probably do like 10 in a month and let a ton of different people write and produce an episode.

plantfunny123

Imitation Krab
Doowop said:
If there's one thing you should know about nickelodeon, it's that they make terrible changes to their schedule ALL THE TIME
Yes I am very aware of this. What I'm hoping though, is that Spongebob doesn't become one of those obscure shows that they only show new episodes of like once every two months.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
plantfunny123 said:
Yes I am very aware of this. What I'm hoping though, is that Spongebob doesn't become one of those obscure shows that they only show new episodes of like once every two months.
SpongeBob will never become an obscure show.

Back