Sportz?
perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord_Jesus-Christ.jpg

lord jesus bless this episode

10/10

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
Amazing episode. I once again managed to miss some of it. >_<
But from the rest of what I saw it was amazing.

It got some really good laughs out of me.
For example when the SpongeBobs stopped licking Patrick and said "Life is a shadow of yourself" or
something like that(probably butchered that line.)

9.5 or 10/10. I'll have to re-watch to be sure.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Fantastic and fun episode its was funny and clever SpongeBob interacting with CopyBob was great Squidward thinking he was dreaming was so funny and Patrick saying life is but a walking shadow was also really funny

Grade: 10/10

EDIT: Honestly I don't love this episode as I used to before, it's not the one of the top tiers of the season and it's overrated but it's still a funny and enjoyable episode

Grade: 8/10

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: Life is but a walking shadow

Best Moment: Squidward thinking everything's was a dream

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It was a funny episode. Not particularly memorable but all of the dialogue was fun and seeing so many SpongeBob's was cool and they got some good material out of that. 8/10

Wackypants518

Part Computer or Something
This episode could've been better if it had SpongeBob with the dilemma of going to Boating School at the same time as his shift at the Krusty Krab.

Kelvorado

Imitation Krab
Another good episode, Plankton's plan was a bit more ridiculous than Casheena, but I have to admit it was a little crafty (like with Casheena, nobody really questioned where all the Spongebobs came from). I especially like how Squidward decided to go crazy and believe he could do whatever (I'm surprised Krabs didn't fire him after that pantsing). The facial expressions were pretty good, especially Plankton's movements and Spongebob's faces. Not much to say on this one though, but it's still good overall.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I found this episode to be really good, (better than The Fishbowl good), and I think this was the best episode of this 'SpongeBomb' so far. I really thought this episode was really similar to the Gravity Falls episode 'Double Dipper' because just like the GF episode the SB episode used a printer than can make copies of a person, and towards the end of both episodes the copies began to go away, well the GF episode was with water but, you see my point.
Overall Score: 10/10!

Wow. I am breathless. The episodes just seem to be getting better and better each episode. This episode is by far, one of the series' best ever. Of all time. Better than Sharks vs. Pods, which I said could crack my top 25. This could crack my top 10. I laughed so hard at everything. There was not a single joke that didn't work. I would state all my favorite parts, but that would basically be like writing a description of everything that happens in the episode, because EVERYTHING WAS HILARIOUS! I gave Sharks vs. Pods an 11/10, which is basically a golden classic that can go in the Hall of Fame. 12/10 are the best episodes of any show ever (since this is my favorite show there are a lot more of these than any other show, Looney Tunes excepted). This episode goes there. 13/10s are episodes that actually penetrate the space time continuum by being possibly the greatest work of art ever to exist. No episode has been given that yet, but with the way things are going with each episode topping each other, Sold! just might get it.

Back