196b. Married to Money

A very good episode. It actually felt emotional and genuine, even if Cashina was just a talking stack of bills. The jokes were funny, the story was well played with some awesome moments like the return of sea bears. Plus there was also some slight information given about Pearl's mother, which was cool to know. The episode rightfully earns a 10/10 from me, better than The Fish Bowl personally.

Also, I don't know if this was intentional or not but the hotel that Krabs and Cashina stayed at (Honeymoon Hotel) may be a reference to the 1934 cartoon of the same name, which was the first color Looney Tune ever made.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Eh, it was mixed. Better then i htought, because i htought Mr. K would actually marry money, but the actual angle made it way better, and it was mostly fun. My issue is the ending, which seemed way too cruel without really being all that funny. So I'll just call it a mixed bag.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
This episode was fantastic definitely the best post-movie disguise episode I like how Mr Krabs was in this episode and it also gives some information about Pearl's Mother and the ending was really emotional and THE SEA BEARS ARE BACK

Grade: 9.5/10

Best Character: :krabsx:

Best Line: N/A

Best Moment: The ending

chances14

Imitation Krab
good episode.

my favorite part was the beginning with the sea bears

J-444

Floating Shopping List
All in all, this episode was an amazing episode, the EXACT OPPOSITE of my review of "The Fishbowl".

In this episode, just about everything worked, and worked out well, at that.

The only thing that didn't work well was Patrick eating the bouquet (At least it looked like a football in his mouth, fitting with the action beforehand) and the subsequent girls crying. I cringed a little but it's still MINOR, I'll be happy to let you know!
(Also, Pearl's "barnacle" shoes returned to normal the next shot, which caught my eye. Consistency is great!)

Speaking of which, the grossout included didn't feel unnerving or cringy at all. ;-)

Best Joke: Return of the Electric Kiss! Runner up: Plankton's asides.

Score: 9-9.5/10

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
what could have been an absolutely unbearable, boring, and unlikeable episode turned out to be really great. they took a lot of ideas that would have been terrible in the wrong hands and made it work so well.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
This episode was great. Looks like the writers are trying to improve Mr. Krabs in the new episodes.

Loved the episode, loved how Plankton didn't even care about what he did, and "I just kissed a crab" XD

10/10

Must make fan art *0*

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)

Cha

I love SBM
Plankton on a romantic date with Krabs eh. "I may have found you a new mom." really sounds like Mrs. Krabs passes away after all. I mean Krabs even said something like he's been lonely for a long time.Pearl in this is how it's like having parents date though and I actually liked how Plankton played along in it to convince her. I can't believe he went as far as dealing with marrying him, this episode is great. The wedding outfits and stuff at the KK was kinda nice to look at. Oh hey, this harp music was the same one used in the Truth or Square wedding scene, go figure-

OH SHOOT THEY'RE GOING TO A HONEYMOON HOTEL

I JUST SNORTED WHEN THEY ENTERED IN THE BEDROOM
AND ROSE PEDALS

"ya felt nothing?"
you know technically they're still married but I digress
And I thought Mr. Krabs' personality was pretty sweet and stuff even if he was literally marrying money. I felt bad for him at the end too.

Perry The Platypus said:
My issue is the ending, which seemed way too cruel without really being all that funny. So I'll just call it a mixed bag.
Agreed, I felt like they needed something at the end that would make Krabs feel better about himself or something. You know without being cheesy either.

This was actually good. I'm surprised for this one, while I was disappointed with The Fishbowl. I thought it'd suck because Mr. Krabs marrying a money because Plankton said so felt like a very stupid Penny Foolish-esque premise to me but they really made the execution better. I'd find very stupid If Mr. Krabs married to money but instead, they made an alive money (even if it turned out to be a robot). And top of that, you actually feel bad for Mr. Krabs and care for him, he felt very lonely, he wanted someone to spend his time with. They made Mr. Krabs a more relatable character, instead of just a money obsessed character. And how it resolved was pretty nice, yeah it ended on a sad note but at least it didn't come off as mean-spirited. The ending was so natural because that hit Mr. Krabs very hard, he felt lonely again. Although the ending joke kind of ruined the mood but I could understand that since this isn't a drama show and the joke was pretty funny to me. And lastly I wanna mention is that Plankton's disguise. I actually didn't think of that clearly until JerrytheSnail mentioned it. Unlike Plankton's other disguises, this felt more realistic and more believeable to everyone and it was harder for Mr. Krabs to realize she was just a robot. Also this was one of those times that Plankton was very close to the formula, he was pretty patient about it and he almost got it. Overall, this was an improvement over The Fishbowl.

Grade: A-

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I really didn't have high hopes for this episode but omg I actually loved this??? Like a lot??? It's actually really funny and cute and I actually sympathized with Mr. Krabs a lot here?? I can't believe how well this episode turned out considering it would have been so easy for it to be awful

Giant Clam
Wow! Just wow. This episode was like, 10 times better than I ever imagined. It was actually kinda.. sad at the end.

I went into this expecting another To Love a Patty. Also, sea bears appeared again!

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
This episode felt too weird for me. I did like the ending where Mr. Krabs was sad and the whole tipping thing.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I really liked this episode, i liked that we learned more about Mr. Krab's and that he had a wife in the past. I whish we can learn more about that. The facial expressions they made in the episode are so funny i was laughing so much. I feel bad for Mr.K he was so in love with Cashina, i kind of whish the episode ended on a happier note, but that part with the tip was pretty funny.

Cha

I love SBM
I feel like the reason why he was being so relatable was he didn't have to come off as cheap or anything because he was dating money itself. I doubt he could do the same if it was a real woman, but I digress.

Yuri On Ice

That Dude from SBC with all the Wendy Avatars
It wasn't too bad. Personally felt parts of the story were a bit too predictable, especially near the end, but the sea bear cameo and "cashina" and Pearl bonding were pretty decent and an alright episode in the end. 7.5/10

BobCarotte

meep
I liked this episode. It was very funny. I give it a 8.5/10.

the sea bears are back :wub:

Back