193a. Sanctuary!

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
uhhhh
wow

Really liking the different story structures these new episodes are taking.
Really creepy and funny at the same time.

this is parodying something but i don't know what it is

Perry The Platypus

....What?
"Don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered"

I'm Done.

Jokes aside, it was okay. It wasn't very funny but the story got kind of interesting It's basically pet or pests done right.

MrTortellini00 said:
The episode hasn't even come out and yet someone is already rating it :bullshrimp:

poplove said:
I think it's incredibly ignorant for someone to rate this episode before it has even aired, to properly form an opinion on it.

MasiHosseini said:
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I think the person who rated it 1/10 before actual premiere was just joking around, no big deal

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
I'll post my thoughts later as I was too distracted looking at the TV far away from me and tweeting this live on Twitter, but here are some facts about this episode:
* First post-sequel episode not written by Jack Pendarvis (well, it's about time); also the first one to show Kyle McCulloch's sole writing credit. This is his 5th one to air.
* First post-sequel episode to have a guest star.
* 4th episode episode storyboard by Fred Osmond.
* The second preview obviously spoiled the ending. -_-
* I was right. Squidward is indeed allergic to snails.
* Second post-sequel episode to use "you're Nice" after Squid Plus One

I'll just tell you that this episode was pretty good. Not perfect since Squidward's swollen face was gross and the pacing felt fast, but it was still enjoyable. The music choice was balance very well as it's a blend of old, new, and APM and original. Half of the House of horror were played and they brought back Frankenstein's Niece. Although they need to slow down on the Jeremy Wakefield tracks (his and Sage Guyon's tracks are still overused).

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I
I
help
that was freaking terrifying

I LOVED IT
PERFECT HALLOWEEN EPISODE
PERFECT EPISODE PERIOD
420/10
BEST EPISODE EVER
WELL OKAY NOT BUT
YOU KNOW
YES
OH MY GOD
IT'S
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
THIS IS IN MY TOP 10 POST-MOVIE EPISODES
PROBABLY TOP 30 PERIOD
OH MY GOD
IT WAS
HELP
THAT
HELP

ryanator20x6

Floating Shopping List
It was very creepy, disjointed, and mostly devoid of humor. Also the animation seemed... off. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, I thought this episode was pretty bad. The whole thing seemed like a very rushed plug for Bob Barker's animal rights efforts.

Growlie

Best Boy
This was cute in the beginning, but things went alittle overboard when Patrick started telling Everyone about the snails so SpongeBob bit off more than he could chew and turned crazy and SpongeBob became creepy due to stress.

The first snail being named Esmeralda, and SpongeBob yelling Sanctuary, who else thought this was a shout out to Hunchback of Notre Dame?

I'll give it a 5/10. Good, but not terrible.

Cha

I love SBM
So Donny was really weird, maybe it's some SB staff member. Mr. Krabs falling for SB was great, why does he fall in love whenever sb or patrick are in drag lol. Also they kinda shoehorned the KK in, but it actually was pretty funny suprisingly. And wow I legit actually really like this, the idea of sb becoming snail lady it's interesting. The Hutchback references and of course Bob Baker's roll was perfect.

Okay it did go fast, but for s9 standards it was good, like I'm kinda shocked the beginning wasn't super slow for once or had bad pacing. Though I feel like I need to rewatch it because I didn't see the beginning, unless you count the clips.

Back