191b. The Executive Treatment

There was no episode discussion threads, so here we go. Since the forum is locked, I decided to post it here. I've always wanted to post one of these.

Anyway I loved the episode. I thought it was great. I really loved Patrick in this episode. He was classic Season 1-4 funny and I loved it. Also I love how little SpongeBob played in this episode. 9/10.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I loved this episode, it was extremely funny. My favorite part was when Patrick jumped into the mug.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Another great and hilarious episode that shows Patrick back to his normal self! Also, that straw joke gets me every time. But overall, this was an amazing episode, and I can't wait for more!
9.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
This episode was so perfect, I can't put it into words. I loved it. Possibly in my Top 10.

Giant Clam
This episode was MUCH better than I expected. It was better than Squid Plus One also.

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
Yeah, because people saying "business" over and over again totally isn't grating. #sarcasm Seriously tho, I couldn't even sit through this episode without turning my TV off and doing homework.

1.5/10 or 15%

PinkPearl

insert title here
imrustyokay said:
Yeah, because people saying "business" over and over again totally isn't grating. #sarcasm Seriously tho, I couldn't even sit through this episode without turning my TV off and doing homework.

1.5/10 or 15%
I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. I really got bashed for it yesterday, but I guess it's just something else for the "unpopular opinions" topic.

I wasn't much a fan of it. Patrick being his almost-over-the-top dumb self, but not quite doesn't make a for a great episode, and I wasn't a fan of the new characters either (particularly the green guy whose name I already forget). I thought the lack of Spongebob would make it fail entirely, but not quite. I'd like to see them do the same thing with Squidward. But meh, this episode didn't do it for me. 2.5/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I LOVED this episode more than I thought I would. So many funny moments and I laughed throughout the whole thing. It was really good to see an episode focusing on just Patrick. Interesting that it didn't have much of SpongeBob but was still successful.

business business business business business

Leedles

Leedle
Back for a brief moment with my thoughts on the episodes.

The Executive Treatment was the superior of the two imo. Great gags, funny twist ending, the jail sequence was hilarious, Patrick not overly characterized, I thought it was a great episode. 9/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
The beginning was great, but it did drag however in the second half, really wasn't interesting. 6.5/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
The second half was hilarious (especially that ending omfg) but the beginning was really really slow and dragged out. The scene with all of the fish eating The Executive Treatment was really, really... I don't know. it was boring and pointless I guess? I mean I know it was important to the plot but Patrick could have just seen the first two fish eating it and then we could have skipped through the endless usage of the words "Business" and "Executive" and all the terrible puns and then just gotten to the plot.
Sorry, I think this is a good episode overall, but the beginning of it left this stale taste in my mouth which kind of killed the rest of the episode for me.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
This episode is the better of the two. Sure, it may have been sort of like Chum Bucket Supreme and yet another episode focusing on Patrick being dumb, but it was still good. It was a bit repetitive with "business" being repeated throughout the episode, but at least it didn't get used too much and overstay its welcome. Not the best episode of the show, but still good.

7.5/10

SUS

Moby Dollar
Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­t
This one was decent. The premise was good and it gave us a new twist on Patrick's stupidity, but it got really repetitive, especially with the sandwich gags. The "business" people were kinda amusing at first, but that got pretty stale after a while. They could have varied it up a bit by making them say other businessy words. The alligator guy was pretty interesting, but I thought his design looked weird.

Favorite gags:
"This is the last straw."
The mustache scene

Also, +1 for the Jailbreak callback.

7/10

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Adam Paloian:

Some drawings I did for “Executive Treatment.” I hope fans understood the Groucho Marx reference/inspiration/impersonation in this episode!
The Krabs eyeball gag was something I had doodled during my warm-ups. Luckily it made it into the show!
7eOxuMz.jpg

BMeB8Ij.jpg
DQogus8.jpg

FsuIZMG.jpg

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 9

Episode: The Executive Treatment

This episode was good. The plot was nice. Patrick's character reminded me of his season 1-4 persona. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
Personally, I liked Squid Plus One a little bit more. Don't get me wrong, I liked the episode and Patrick was written well but the beginning was a little slow and many of the jokes were hit-or-miss to me. The business gag especially got repetitive after a while, but the ending definietly made up for a lot of it. XD

Back